Felix Rosier

DRACO MALFOY POV

I knew it.

I control her.

A ball of excitement bloomed in me and I ended up picking her up.

Y/n immediately wrapped her hands around my neck, holding on to me.

I brought her to the bed and threw her on there. I climbed on top of her, smashing my lips onto hers. She kissed back with the same energy and the happiness grew.

I pinned her wrists by her side and soon, my lips started kissing down her soft neck.

She tilted her head, allowing easy access. Her body told me she wanted more and so did I.

I trailed a bunch of hard kisses down to her shoulder, causing her to shiver a bit.

I love it. I love her. I loved the way I could make her feel. How she made me feel.

I felt as if I was diving into a feast. Her smooth skin just barely feeding my cravings, but it was all I wanted. I can never get enough of her.

Suddenly, I felt myself bite the crook of her neck. Gently, but also full of desire. I wanted her so bad. I've fallen so damn hard. I wanted her body, her mind, her heart. She's mine.

Y/n whimpered and that only drove me more insane.

"I...w-want.." she breathed.

I smiled against her skin. And kissed it.

"Maybe if you're good today," I answered and got up to look back down at her helplessness.

God, she looked so beautiful.

I studied her little disappointed face and that only made me smile harder, but I kept that in.

I studied the bite mark on her skin and it made me want to imprint another one on her.

But, sadly, we don't have time.

I let her hands go and they slowly retracted beside her.

I got off her and sat by the bed.

Y/n pulled herself up and stared at the door.

She was thinking. I'd just destroyed her plan to leave me and I'd do it again.

I reached out to grab her chin and turn her face towards me.

She stared at me with worry and curiosity.

"Let me prove myself to you." I cooed, a reassuring smile on my face.

Y/n smiled back and I proceeded to kiss her forehead.

Then, we got ready and left.

-

Our first class, Potions. I'll attend all the classes I have with her and investigate when I don't.

I claimed my seat next to Y/n and watched as she took her books and quill out. I did the same with my materials.

We read a few pages in our herbs book and had to memorize different types of plants and what they could be used for in potions.

Y/n and I tested on each other and traded many laughs. It was a blessing to watch her blush and try to switch the subject every time I teased her.

I would do anything for this woman.

Soon, class ended and I parted with her with a kiss. Surely, the whole school now knows I'm with her now. And that's she's completely mine.

I would have walked her to class, but I need to find one of Tom's followers quickly.