Love you

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"Sure." Draco agreed.

I began to walk out when I realized there was still a dead person in front of me.

"Ok. I think I've lost my appetite forever." I gagged.

"Oh, yea. Um..you go ahead to lunch and I'll take care of this." Draco offered.

"Wait, you sure?" I let out while tiptoeing around the body to get to the door.

"Yes. Go, darling." He cooed.

"Ok. Love you." I cooed back as I walked out the door.

I walked my way to the Great Hall and skipped my way to the Slytherin table. The group, except Draco, was already there.

"Hey, guys." I greeted.

"Hey, Y/n." Astoria waved back.

"So, I hear I missed all the fun." Mattheo chuckled. "Tom was just telling us all about it."

My eyes widened and turned to glare at Tom.

"You know, you left the body back in the room." I reminded him while I took my seat next to Theodore.

"And I assume Draco is on clean-up duty right now." Tom cooed.

"Sure. Call it whatever you want." I snared and started to dig into the lunch.

We talked about the most random things and I guess that helped take my mind off seeing the dead body.

DRACO MALFOY POV

"Ok. Love you." She cooed before walking away.

What? Excuse me? Did I hear that correctly? No, she can't. But don't get me wrong, I'm glad she loves me. I'm overjoyed. But she can't. She's not supposed to. I'm not allowed this.

I stood in place for a minute, having those words repeating in my mind over and over and over again. It sounded so sweet. Addicting. I wanted to hear it again. I wanted to see her lips move as those pretty words come out of her mouth. I wanted her to tell me she loved me again, and again, and again until I was completely satisfied.

I stared at the dead body and pointed my wand at it.

"Incendio." I cast.

Denzel's body caught flames and it slowly burned. I watched the flames consume his body and could do nothing but smile. What a pathetic wizard he was. How dare he even think about touching her.

But why do I care? I can't love her. But she's mine, she has to be. Too bad I don't love her. I'm only using her for her...I'm just using her for...her. She's perfect in every way and who better than me to have her.

Maybe she said it by accident. She didn't seem too phased about it at the time. But if she said it, she must have thought about it.

The fire died down and all that was left was ash. I cast a spell that made the remains teleport to the bottom of the ocean.

I began to walk out and my legs carried me to the Great Hall. I didn't realize it until the doors opened and the warm bright light shunned on my face. I walked over to the Slytherin table and sat next to Tom. Y/n smiled and waved at me. I smiled and continued to watch her continue her conversation with Astoria.

She giggled at something Astoria commented on and I felt the feeling I've only ever felt around her.

"Beautiful isn't she." A voice bumped in.

I turned my head to see Tom hovering above my shoulder and staring at her. His eyes sparked and it almost looked like he was holding back a smile.

"Yes," I answered, feeling slightly uncomfortable.