Astoria

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"Stop," Tom yelled from behind.

My feet stopped and he turned me around.

"What the fuck were you doing with him?" He started to yell even more.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked away. Tom grabbed my chin and refocused my eyes on him.

"Why are you acting like this Y/n?" He questioned.

He looked a little worried and so did I. The Handler is known to be dangerous and only the most manipulative and secretive person could take on such a role with ease. Remind you of anyone? They are the reason why Draco is acting like this. Draco didn't get with Lola because he wanted to, he was forced. And if I am Draco's true love, The Handler knew it too.

But I needed to be sure Tom was The Handler. Even if the diary was literally pointing a finger at him, I have to be sure. I didn't want him to be The Handler, and if he was, what was I going to do?

"Tom, we should get to class," I mumbled before walking off again.

Tom didn't chase after me or anything, he just watched and went the other way.

-

I quickly gathered my things and headed to Potions.

Draco was already there and reading a book. Lola was sitting on his desk, twirling her hair and smirking at him.

I rolled my eyes and walked in. People all across the room were looking at me. I'm not surprised. I was just gone for a whole week. I pulled out my chair and sat down, Draco looked up from his book and looked at me.

I smiled warmly at him and he returned his gaze back at his book.

"Er..ok. Bye Dray. I love you." Lola smiled.

My heart stopped and my skin turned cold. I froze and all my senses were focused on if he'd say it back.

"Ok. You too." He cooed.

What was that? I drowned and buried myself under Tom's hoodie. I'd gone back and put on some undergarments and shorts before this so that was taken care of.

Suddenly, Tom walked in, and our eyes immediately connected. I got up from my chair but was brought down with a firm grip on my thigh.

"Where do you think you're going?" Draco hissed.

"Better take your hand off me. Who knows, maybe Lola's watching." I spat.

"You know I have no say with this." He whispered.

I glared at him and got back up. His hand slid down my thighs, giving me butterflies. I turned around and walked over to Tom. He was right. It's not exactly his fault, but it was. He wanted to play the game, now he's paying the price.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the class. It was Mattheo. He pulled me into a dark hall and pushed me against the wall.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" He began to yell.

I just looked at the ground.

"First me, then Draco, and now Tom?" He continued. "You really are a slut."

My eyes began to water and a little bit of guilt got to me. But I don't know what to do. I was starting to catch feelings for Tom but I wanted Draco. It was scary feeling myself slip off from who I really wanted.

"I need to go back." I let out while blinking away the tears and shoving my feelings down.

I walked away, surprised he actually let me. Mattheo followed after me and we reentered the classroom. My eyes landed on Draco kissing Lola passionately. His hand was under her boob and the other pressing her face closer. Doesn't look fake to me.