Slap

Y/N Y/L/N POV

The class soon ended after a few more demonstrations.

I hurried my way to my next class, Muggle art. This class was in the higher parts of the castle. I walked up the stairs when I saw Draco. We made eye contact for a second before he blinked away and started to drag a girl away. The new girl, Lola Sketch.

A pit of a displeasing feeling made its way across my body. What was it? Jealously? Impossible, besides, we're just friends. It shouldn't bother me how their hands are intertwined and how Lola is constantly trying to stay just mere inches away from his body. It shouldn't bother me how Draco is pulling her along the stairs. How Lola clings onto his body as the staircase moved. No, jealous? I think not.

Draco pulled her along to a different side of the castle. I rolled my eyes and stomped my way up the rest of the stairs and to my next class.

I took the seat in the back and slouched down. How could he? I want nothing more than to slap that bitch's face and kick Draco in the crotch.

"Did you hear Draco's introducing the new girl around the school?" I overheard.

"Yea. They look good walking around hand in hand." Another giggled.

"I totally agree." They giggled back.

I slammed my fist on my desk and got up. Someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back down.

"Jealousy doesn't look good on you Y/n." He cooed.

I spun my head around to find Mattheo, Astoria, and Theodore sitting next to me. I pulled my hand out of Mattheo's grasp and glared at the two people chatting in front of me.

"I'm not jealous. Draco and I are just friends. He wouldn't be anything more." I let out coldly.

"Whatever you say. I'm rooting for you two." Astoria commented.

"Thanks, but I mean it. Draco and I are just friends, it will never be anything more." I cooed with a forced smile.

DRACO MALFOY POV

My stomach dropped as I heard those words. I had come to check up on Y/n after I hurried away with Lola.

"Draco, I know you said to stay put, but class is starting and this girl Pansy is annoying me." A soft voice came from behind me.

I backed away from the Muggle art classroom door and turned to face her. Her stylish short black hair with green on the tips complemented her hazel eyes. She was overall a pretty girl with a nice slim body.

"Yea, she does that sometimes." I sighed.

"Ok, well will you come back. The class is about to start. I'm sure there is still time to change classes if you're that interested in Muggle arts." She cooed.

"No, I'm not interested in anything muggle stuff. Let's go or we'll both be late." I instructed.

Lola giggle and nodded. She really was beautiful.

"Y/n, would you please go close the door?" Came from inside the classroom.

"Sure." She answered.

Footsteps approached the door and Y/n came into view. Now that is a gorgeous, flawless, perfect girl. We made eye contact and my knees fell weak. Then Y/n's eyes slipped past me and onto Lola. Her genuine smile disappeared and she shut the door behind her.

"What's her problem?" Lola snared.

"Nothing, let's go." I let out.

Lola happily followed behind me and we returned back to our class.