Quill

Y/N Y/L/N POV

During one of the breaks after Muggle Art, I decided to make a trip to the Quills and Essentials shop. Mattheo was smiling the whole day and there really wasn't anything I could do. He teased me at lunch about how happy we all would be to receive one and how he was counting on me and it would make all of our days.

I put on a puffy jacket and headed out with a lot of money. I would have to make it back in 30 minutes to not be late for Transfiguration. Sneaking out wasn't going to be too bad since I could apparate.

After like a minute, I reached the shop and entered.

"Hello, young lady, how may I help you?" The old woman working cooed with a warm smile.

"How many of those pens that write for you do you have left?" I asked.

"Well, let me check." She spoke and walked to the back of the store.

I waited for her to come back out and eventually got distracted by candles. Some really big ones were said to last about 10 years while containing the smell and some small ones that could last for about five seconds. Who would even buy those?

"Miss," the woman called out.

I turned my head around after spotting something really cool.

"Oh, yes?" I let out.

"We have exactly six more." She answered.

A smirk appeared on my face. That was perfect. Seven friends and only six available quills. Coincidence? I think not.

"Great. I'll take them all." I ordered.

"My, that's really expensive." She warned. "Maybe I could give you a discount or something."

"Oh, yeah, sure. That would be great." I smiled.

"Ok, It's 25 gallons per pen, so 150 gallons in total, but let me see what I can do." She cooed.

WHAT? 25 gallons per pen?! My god, Mattheo is dead.

"Actually, on top of that, can I also add that candle that never goes out and smells really good at first, but once you light it, it smells just terrible?" I added while I pointed to the candle I was looking at earlier.

"Oh of course. Actually, how about you just take it?" She offered.

"Really? Thanks." I smiled and went to grab my money.

After I paid and she handed me my items, I took the candle off the shelf and ripped its label off.

I stepped outside and apparated back at Hogwarts. I planned on giving these out later at dinner. I got to my room, took off my jacket, and gathered my books for my last two classes.

I met up with Lorenzo halfway there and we walked to Transfiguration together. Surprisingly, Draco was also there. Considering how he wasn't in any of his earlier classes, this was a surprise.

"Hi, Draco. Long time no see." I greeted as I sat down.

Lola sat in front of us like usual, but she wasn't talking to Draco like usual.

"We need to talk." He started.

"We do?"

"Yea, there are things Blaise and I think you need to know." He continued.

I looked across him and watched as Lola struggled to hold back tears.

"Then I'll ask Blaise," I spoke, watching Lola's face turned a little bit shocked.