Punishment

⚠️ Mature content ahead ⚠️

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I gulped and forced a smile. Draco smirked after sensing my discomfort.

"Well, let's start the class." The professor clapped. "We'll be looking into the future today. Specifically your significant other and who they might be. Now class, take the crystal ball that has been placed in front of you and cleanse it. Then simply press the tips of your fingers and focus. Place all that focus into the little ball and move your subconscious into however far the future you want. Ok? Turn to page 34 if you are ever having any trouble. You may begin."

I slid my book to my center and flipped to page 34.

"Well, I guess I'll go first." Harry started.

He grabbed a candle and burned the sage on the table. Harry swirled the smoking leaves around the crystal ball and around our heads. He then pressed his fingertips on the ball and closed his eyes.

"Er...ok. I see...Ginger hair? Uh..something to do with quidditch. Blue..maybe brown eyes." He described. " Um..yea. Definitely Ginny."

"That's good. You two are made for each other." I smiled.

"Thanks, Y/n," Harry replied.

"Ok, ok, whatever. My turn." Draco cut in.

He slapped Harry's hands off the ball and placed his fingertips on the crystal ball. Draco closed his eyes and relaxed his face.

"I see...long black hair and brown eyes. We're sitting on the Malfoy Manor balcony..she's pregnant." He described.

Draco took his fingers off and opened his eyes slowly. His glare latched onto my eyes and his devilish smirk appeared.

"I always knew I'd get you pregnant one day." He spoke, biting his lips.

My fake smile died down while my insides were exploding with joy and lust. I turned red as I blinked our eye contact away.

"Whatever." I scoffed.

Draco took his fingers off the ball and I placed my fingertips on it. I closed it and focused my mind twenty years in the future.

Suddenly, flashes and clips started to play in my mind.

Platinum blonde hair, his smirk, his jawline, those rings, those grey-blue eyes. A clip of Draco pounding his cock into me from above caught my full attention.

"You like that pup? Better not be too loud or you'll wake the kids." He chuckled.

I gasped and retracted my fingers from the ball. The vision ended and I opened my eyes again. I kinda wanted to stay and continue watching, but I could feel my pussy getting dripping wet.

Harry and Draco both stared at me with eager eyes, waiting.

"Um..I saw... curly black hair?" I lied.

Draco's confident face turned into a glare so fast.

"Um, black eyes and a sharp jawline." I continued to lie.

Draco's hands began to grip the table cloth as he stared so deep into my soul.

"Oh, and we were fucking." I let out.

"BULL SHIT." He yelled.

Draco slammed his hands on the table and smacked the crystal ball off its balance. It fell onto the ground and started to roll away.

"WE ARE DONE HERE. We're leaving Y/n." Draco hissed.

He stood up, knocking over his chair, and walking towards me. Draco grabbed my hands and started to pull me out of the classroom. Everyone was staring and the professor just watched.