Minister

MATTHEO RIDDLE POV

I didn't sleep too soundly as I tried to rehearse all Tom's weak spots and how I could use those weak spots.

I want a lot to go on. I want the ministry to witness his doing and what Tom's been building. I want it in the press. I want every crack of my brother's plans exposed. I want him to have to cower away, no one fearing him as he'd once planned.

But I too have one weak spot.

My reason behind this wasn't strong.

Yes, I want revenge, but this is more for Y/n. I know her and I will never happen, but I still want to do this for her.

I guess love isn't always the strongest reason, especially when it's only one way.

I got up from the couch and rubbed the back of my neck.

My eyes peered over to the two cuddling together and sighed.

I do have to admit, they look good together.

I don't need Draco. I can do this myself.

I got ready and got a banana from the table the night before.

Then, I left.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I could feel Mattheo looking down at us and I pulled Y/n closer.

After a few minutes, his footsteps furthered and suddenly, he was gone.

He's trying to leave without me. Isn't he?

I know Y/n has something planned for the day and I also know she knows what she's getting into. But still, her face wasn't too confident.

I also may never find out what she and Mattheo talked about yesterday, but I'm confident she'll tell me one day. In the future.

I lowered myself to her level and placed a long kiss on Y/n's lips.

I didn't want to leave her, but I'll do whatever she wants and wishes. I love her and I'll do anything for her.

I felt the excitement that comes with kissing her. My tongue ran through her lips as I pressed against her.

Finally, I detached my lips and looked back at Y/n through the hazy morning light. This is a sight I never want to leave.

I sighed and kissed her cheek. I could do this all day.

I kissed down her neck and got lost near her collarbone. I felt her shiver and a whimper leave her mouth.

My dick started to press against my pants as a bulge appeared. Please... I was buried in her scent. Y/n's hands were wrapped tight around me. Her skin tasted so good. I felt threads off her hair on my face. God, I was on cloud nine.

Then, my brain was put back into reality.

Oh right, Mattheo.

I slowly got up and stretched my upper body.

Y/n's hands slowly slid off me and I was overwhelmed with butterflies.

Fuck, I really need to chase after Mattheo and watch after him.

I got out of bed and got ready. I grabbed a green apple that was left last night and my wand. Where could Mattheo be?

I pulled out a piece of parchment and did a simple tracking spell.

Sulker manor.

I looked back at Y/n sleeping and smiled.

Then, I apparated after him.

MATTHEO RIDDLE POV

I sneaked into one of Tom's offices. Sulker Manor had many of Tom's followers wander around so I had to be extra careful.

I walked to a cabinet and opened it with a code Tom had shared with me.

There were letters traded between him and many powerful families. Some letters consisted of him even threatening some families. These will be useful.

I grabbed a couple of the finer letters and moved on.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I waited for Mattheo to come out of a room. He doesn't have to know I came along.

My figure hid by the shadows and I watched as he came out with a few pieces of paper.

As he walked out, I too walked into the room.

It appeared to be an office.

There were stacks of paper near a window sill and I walked right over.

The first thing I saw, plans.

I picked up the piece of paper and read it.

Tom was going to attack a muggle family to get back at their wizard relatives.

I memorized the address and time. Perhaps that will be useful.

I pulled out a parchment and tapped my wand against it.

Ministry of magic.

MATTHEO RIDDLE POV

I set up a meeting with the Minister of Magic and readied my evidence.

I would convince them about Tom's plans and what he's been up to, then, I'll bring them to one of his operations and bring the press along.

I continued to sit in the waiting room as a slim woman appeared.

"This way, Mr. Riddle." The woman called from me.

I got up from my seat and followed her to the office.

I had the papers in my hand and I placed them down in front of the Minister.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I apologized to a slim woman for being late to my partner's meeting with the Minister of Magic. She rolled her eye and eventually let me through.

As I neared the door, I overheard Mattheo yelling.

He was trying to convince the Minister to come and scout out a place that Tom was using.

I opened the door and stepped in.

"You have to believe me! Just come and check it out. I promise you you will find results. I'm trying to help." Mattheo yelled.

"Again, I'm not wasting a whole crew to come to a shipyard." The Minister argued back.

The Minister looked up and our eyes connected.

"Ahh, Draco. What brings you here?" He smiled.

"What?" Mattheo questioned and turned around.

"Please, listen to Mattheo. I too believe sending a whole crew to a shipyard is useless, but perhaps I can make a different offer." I spoke and walked up to the two.

Mattheo glared at me but played it off to act.

"Tom is up to no good. He is following the path of his ancestor. Please, he is going to act again on a muggle family. If we are wrong, I will personally donate five million gallons to the development of the wizarding world, but if we are right, then you get to stop a monster from taking over the wizarding world." I bargained.

That should be an irresistible bargain.

After a few seconds, the Minister sighed and nodded.

"Fine." He finally agreed.

"Great," I smirked at Mattheo.

——————————————————————
Thank you for reading. (: Vote. Or not. I can't control you. Or can I?? 🧐🧐