Walmart

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I walked into a muggle shop. I could explore this world and get my friends something as well, like a 'get better present'. This shop looked cool. I have to say, every shop is always well lit and organized. Much different than the ones in the wizarding world.

I walked into what I'm guessing is like a community shopping center. Walmart. Cool.

I did go back and borrowed Draco's muggle credit card. Seeing it's Draco, he'd probably have a lot of money on there.

After a lot of walking past streets and cars, I entered the Walmart.

Huge containers and claw machines lined by the entrance. There was also a section for carts.

I got a cart and started to push it inside.

The place was big. Lines of cashiers were at the front and rows and rows of food and clothes occupied the main area. I should get Theodore and Lorenzo some food.

I strolled along the aisles, looking for the right foods. They had like glass compartments stuck together.

I walked up to one and opened it. Cold air poured out and my eyes widened. Ok, so perhaps this was a fridge or freezer. I guess it would be weird to leave ice cream in a glass compartment without magic keeping it cold.

I kept walking to the chip aisle. Eh, I've seen much better. Why are the flavors so lame? Have they never invented stardust-flavored chips? Whatever sour cream is not that bad.

I got a big bag and placed it in the cart. I moved along to the candy aisle. Not impressed, but then again, they don't have magic to help them.

I got a bag of m&ms, some gum, candy bars, and gummy bears. They looked colorful.

This should be enough. I wheeled the cart to the register and watched the person before me.

He was placing his items on a machine that would bring the items forward.

I waited after him and soon placed my items on the machine as well.

"Good day, find everything ok?" The register asked.

"Yes." I smiled.

He looked my age, brunette, tall, and looked like a decent guy.

He started to scan the items and move them into bags.

"Alright, card or cash?" He asked.

I pulled out the card and handed it to him.

"Oh actually, if you're using a card, you have to swipe it on that device there." He explained while handing it back to me.

"Oh..um, where?" I questioned.

The guy leaned to the little device and trailed his fingers on the side.

"Right there. And make sure the card is facing that way." He showed.

So I followed his directions. The mini screen showed approval and he handled the bag of food back into the cart.

"Have a good day," he cooed.

"Thank you," I spoke and followed the other people out of the store.

Alright, now I just need a secluded spot so I can apparate back. Actually, I do want to do more shopping, I should get myself a car.

Suddenly, I felt footsteps approach and I turned around. It was the same guy.

"Hey!" He greeted me as he caught onto me.

"Hey," I responded.

"So, um, I think you're cute and I was wondering if maybe we could get coffee sometime." He suggested.