Dragon's breath

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I changed into a simple shirt and leggings. I tied my hair back in a bun like Theodore instructed and put back on my running shoes. Tom changed into a black t-shirt and kept his same pants. Even though it was winter, the dragon stables should be really warm.

We traveled down to the cafeteria. The place was big and smelled of pastries.

Theodore walked to the cashier first and ordered each of us a treat. I got a big chocolate chip muffin and Tom got bread. Plain old bread.

"What? I'm not hungry." He spoke while taking a bite.

I giggled and waited by the side while Astoria got a muffin as well. She walked over to us and waited with us.

Draco got a cream bun, I think Mattheo got the same thing and I'm not sure what everyone else got.

"Ok, we can leave now." Lorenzo cooed and walked past us.

We followed him out of the hotel.

"The stable is just through these plans. We can apparate to save us some time." Theodore suggested.

"I'm cool with that." I agreed and latched onto Tom's arm.

"Ok, but the people who can apparate need to take someone who can't," Theodore explained.

"Oh, ok. I can take Astoria." I volunteered and walked over to her.

"I can take Blaise." Draco stepped in and walked over to him.

"I can take Lorenzo," Lola spoke.

I didn't know she could apparate.

"Er..I can take Theodore." Mattheo joined.

"And I guess I can go myself." Tom sighed "Ok, race y'all."

In seconds, he started to apparate and disappeared. I quickly grabbed Astoria's hand.

"You ready?" I asked.

"Yes." She nodded and closed her eyes.

I smiled and started to focus my mind. I started to apparate while gripping her hand and in mere seconds, we stood in front of a wooden building and with lots of smoke in the background.

Two by two, our friends started to arrive. We regrouped at the entrance and started to walk in. Tom walked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"Careful, Love." He cooed while pulling me closer.

As we walked, a voice shot at us.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" It yelled.

We turned around to a ginger-haired boy. He actually looked really familiar. 

"Another Weasley. I swear they're everywhere these days." Draco snared.

"Charlie, hello." Theodore greeted.

They walked up to each other and shook hands.

"Really? This is the group you meant?" I heard him speak.

"Yes. I promise you they will be there on good behavior." Theodore chuckled nervously and Charlie whispered something in his ear.

Theodore walked back to us.

"Since when were you so cozy with a Weasley?" Draco questioned.

"Drop it Draco." He rolled his eyes. "Anyways, I have to go. Lorenzo, I'll leave you in charge."

"Where are you going?" Tom asked.

"Paperwork." He answered with a sarcastic smile.

Charlie and Theodore began to walk away towards a wooden house while Lorenzo took us deeper into the stables.