Mattheo 2/2

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I slowly turned around as he called out my name. My face was in tears and my clothes were stained. My cheeks, red and my hair, a mess.

"M-Mattheo? No, no, no, no..." I began to stutter with a slight sob.

"Y/n...what? Are you...? What do you mean no?" Mattheo mumbled and started to walk closer to me.

"NO! It's a trap. Please, leave me!" I shouted.

My face tore with fear as one of the stalls began to slowly open.

"RUN, NOW! Get help!" I yelled at him.

He finally set foot the other way and ran to the door. It was locked shut. We were both locked in.

But, I would know that. Mattheo was still fumbling with the lock.

I stood there and waited for him to figure it all out.

"Y/n," he breathed and looked back at me.

This time, I wasn't crying anymore, but more just smiling at him. Come on, I'm making it too easy for him now.

"Y/n?..." He continued.

Any minute now.

"Y/n..."

Come on Mattheo, use your brain.

"Y/n...!"

Yes! The realization!

I whipped my nose with the back of my hand and tamed my wild hair.

Mattheo began to walk closer to me. We shared eye contact while I calmly folded my hands and watched him.

He looked back at the door and back at me.

"You...you did all this?" He asked.

My tears began to erupt and I started to shake my head no.

Pity ran across his face again. Really? Is he that stupid?

Mattheo started to run up to me and I just burst out laughing.

"Y/n? What's going on?" He questioned.

I stopped with a sigh and whipped the remaining tears.

"Goodness Mattheo. Still? Nothing?" I chuckled.

"Wait, so, you? You did all this to me?" He began.

"No...The real culprit is forcing me to confess, but you can't tell him I told you." I started to act again.

"Oh.."

No way was he still believing this. I know I have luck on my side so my acting could fool anyone, but really? This is painful to watch.

I rolled my eyes.

"No, you idiot. How are you that dumb?" I spoke.

Mattheo was speechless at first.

"So...it was all you!" He finally came.

I put on a proud grin and nodded.

"But..how?! Wait, you're telling me you caused that first year to run into me." He asked.

"No, Anna Foster did," I answered.

"Ok..well did you organize the riot in the Slytherin common room who were claiming that I drugged them all at the club which I didn't even go to?" He continued.

"No, that was actually a team effort. The Fields sisters pulled that one off. And as to if you were at the club that night, you kinda were. You see, the two sisters actually took polyjuice and transformed into you, and well, you know the rest. I must say, they did an excellent job." I explained.

"How do you even know all of this?" Mattheo continued to ask.

"Because I told them to do it," I replied.

There was a moment of silence between us.

"How? Why?"

"To show you what I can do. I need your help Mattheo, and what better than a friendly welcome with the contribution of your new friends." I cooed.

"But how did you get them to do all of this?" He questioned.

I walked back to the sink I was hovering over before and picked up the journal Blaise gave me. The one with the same design as Tom's journal in which he used to give out tasks.

I tossed the diary at Mattheo and he caught it. He opened it and flipped through the ripped pages.

Suddenly, he understood. His eyes widened as his motions gradually became faster.

Finally, he closed the book.

"You...you've been playing The Handler!" He gasped.

My smile grew.

"So it was you. Tom was right about you being the one who broke Lorenzo and Theodore's friendship apart." He let out. "But how? You didn't even finish your Fake Death Potion."

"Simple. I tasked someone who was in our potions class. Someone who I trusted would get the job done." I explained.

"Who was it?"

I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm afraid that information is too specific. But as you can guess, Theodore drank the potion, fake died while Lorenzo was already tasked to fuck Izzy. I really needed Lorenzo to do this, so that's where the potion came in handy. All that was left was to lead Theodore to the room and for him to catch his best friend fucking his love interest." I moved out.

Mattheo was speechless once more.

"You made them look like they betrayed each oth-...oh. I get it." He caught on. "You want everyone to pay so you're making them feel exactly what they made you feel."

"Well spoken." I cooed and clapped my hands.

"Well, I also took part in betraying you. Why are you telling me all of this? I don't suppose my punishment is over." He let out.

"No. You're different. Today was just so I can show you what I can turn your life into. Now that I've told you everything, if you choose to not help me, that would be a bit of a problem. So, I'll give you a way out. Help me and I'll get you out of trouble with the whole drugged thing situation and I won't get my revenge on you, or suffer." I offered.

"Doesn't seem like I have a lot of options," Mattheo commented.

I walked up to him and got close to his ear.

"Think of it like I'm sparing you from your doom. I'm offering you one way out of this crumbling house you and the rest of the group are in, it's your decision to take it." I cooed.

"And if I do accept?"

"Then I'll see you tomorrow." I ended and began to walk away.

I got out the key that unlocked the door and started to turn it.

"Wait, one more question," Mattheo spoke again.

"Yes?"

"Draco, is he also getting...well, punished?" He asked.

"He hurt me the most. It's only fair if I pay it back." I spoke and exited the abandoned bathroom.

———/————————/—————————-/———-
Thanks for reading loves. Have a good night/day.