Good girl

⚠️ Sexual activities with Tom in this chapter. 😈⚠️

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"No." I cooed bratty like.

Tom smirked and leaned to kiss the side of my face. He led his lips to my ear and began to suck on my earlobe. Tingles ran over my body and I gripped onto his robe.

"Get up." He repeated.

"N-no. I'm comfortable here." I breathed softly.

Tom trailed his kisses to the back of my ear and down my neck. I groaned and tilted my head.

"I won't ask again." He hissed and started to squeeze my thigh. "Be a good girl for me, ok?"

I squealed and buried my face into his neck. My stomach twisted in excitement and butterflies. He called my weak spot. I wanted nothing more but to be his good girl.

"Yes sir..." I cooed and got off his lap.

Tom slapped my ass as I did and I blushed hot red. I grabbed onto two of his fingers as he walked me out. My heart raced and I didn't want to wait any longer.

-

Soon, we entered his dorm. Tom walked over to the bed and threw me a pillow.

"Come over here, sweetheart." He spoke with a smirk.

I did just that, my mind already fantasizing about every wonderful thing he could do to me.

"Get on the bed." He instructed and crossed his arms.

I climbed on there with the pillow still in my hand and stared at him with willing eyes.

"Now ride it." He cooed.

I raised my eyebrows.

"What?" I giggled.

"You heard me. Ride it." He spat.

"Um..ride..what?" I asked, a little bit nervous.

Tom uncrossed his arms and grabbed a nearby chair. He sat down and rested his hands in the armrests.

"Ride the fucking pillow, little one." He spoke, sounding more serious than ever.

I laughed and threw the pillow to the side of the bed.

"Yeah right." I scoffed. "I'm not going to ride a goddamn pillow."

Tom sighed and threw his head back slightly.

"That's a shame. This is going to take longer than I thought." He huffed.

Tom grabbed his wand and spelled the entire room lock and silent.

"How about we start with taking those clothes off. Can you do that?" He asked while getting up.

I nodded and started to strip on the bed. My robe was already removed so I slid off my skirt and unbutton my shirt. I looked back over to Tom as I took off my tie and he was getting a bottle of bourbon.

He poured himself a glass and returned to his chair. He glared at me and put the glass aside.

"Ok, it's obvious you need some help here." He cooed as he began to walk over to me.

I was still in my bra and underwear. Tom cupped my cheek and crashed his lips onto mine. We made out passionately as his hands slid up my back and unhooked my bra. He then slid the straps slowly down my shoulders, still not breaking our kiss.

Suddenly, he pushed me down on the bed. He pulled the bra off me and started to lay kisses down my stomach. I whimpered as his cold lips started to move down to my underwear.