Dress

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Draco went back into the bathroom to get some stuff and change and left me alone on the bed.

I didn't mind though, my eyes were consumed by the beautiful dress in front of me.

Sparkles and sparkles decorated the top silk fabric. The bottom was puffy and with lots of layers under it. My favorite. Its length reached all the way to the floor. Delegate designs slowly faded to the bottom and it had a strapless heart-shaped top.

The dress was floating in the air as if it were set on a manikin.

Beside it was a pile of candy. That also caught my eye. I walked over to it and took a piece out.

It was a hard candy in the shape of a circle. I unwrapped it and popped it in my mouth. My tongue swirled it around my mouth, allowing me to taste the sweet-sour taste.

Soon, Draco came out with a necklace and a small box. He immediately hid the small box and brought the necklace over to me.

I pretended I didn't see anything and just kept on sucking on the candy piece.

"Love," he began as my eyes followed him and the necklace.

"Ooo, is that for me?" I asked, excitingly.

Draco brought the necklace closer to me and I took a better look. It had his initials hooped onto the chain and a sparkling stone in the middle of the 'D' and 'L'.

"Look into the crystal." He guided me.

I peeked onto the top of the small crystal and saw...Draco railing the shit out of me.

I immediately put the crystal down, my eyes widened and I looked back at him.

"Do you like it? That crystal shows your favorite moments of me. Like a memory crystal." He explained.

I looked back into the crystal and saw the first time I deeply kissed him. I remembered I didn't want him to get three in a row, so I made a faulty decision. Not that I didn't want it, but I was still pushing my feelings back at that time.

I smiled and took my eyes off the crystal.

"This is amazing." I cooed and looked into it again.

Draco grabbed it out of my hand as I was about to relive another time.

"Come on, let's put this on you right now." He instructed.

I grabbed and swept my hair to the side. Draco clipped the necklace around my neck and kissed my cheek.

By this time, the candy piece was thin and had sharp edges. I watched as Draco moved to grab the dress.

I teased the candy on my tongue when suddenly, it slipped all the way to the back of my throat.

Oh no.

I would try to cough it out or something, but again, sharp edges.

My eyes widened again as I held my neck.

I swallowed some saliva, but that only pushed it down forward.

It began to hurt a little and I looked around the room for something to help.

You know what, why don't I push it down all the way.

I stuck my finger down my throat, but I was too scared and couldn't do anything about it.

"Um, Draco?" I started.

"Yes?"

"Can you please come here and help me with something?" I asked.