Cabinet

Y/N Y/L/N POV

"T-Tom, who?" I asked, ignoring his question.

Tom let me go but didn't break eye contact with me.

"Y/n...I'm tired." He mumbled.

I threw the book to the side and flipped open the blanket.

"Good. You can spend the day cuddling with me." I smiled.

Tom smiled and chuckled. He looked down and I giggled.

"Y/n, that's not the type of tired I meant." He cooed. "But I will take your offer."

Tom kicked off his shoes and climbed on top of me. He trailed his finger from my stomach, up to my chest, and to my lips. He smirked and leaned down to kiss me. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him closer while kissing back.

His body slowly collapsed on mine and I closed the blankets on us. Tom continued to kiss the side of my cheek and slowly, down my neck. He then stopped and rested his head on my chest.

My hands twirled around his hair and I enjoyed this new experience with him.

"I can't believe I'm doing this right now." Tom groaned and snuggled his face into me.

I laughed and pulled him closer.

"Wanna talk about it?" I offered.

Tom traveled his hand down my stomach and slowly, under the hoodie. He walked his fingers up the side of my body and grabbed my breast.

My eyes widened, but I didn't mind.

"I'm tired of feeling like I'm losing you." He confessed. "I keep watching Draco try and steal you away from me and I've put up with enough. Now he's trying to make a cure for the curse I put on y..." he slowly drifted out.

My finger traced this face shape. I should just tell him. This way he wouldn't have to worry. But what if he sees this as a betrayal. Oh whatever, he'll understand.

"I know," I confessed myself.

Tom immediately raised his head off my chest and stared at me, shocked. He slipped his arm out of me and started to glare into my soul.

"What?" He hissed in a low haste monotone.

"Yea...and I drank it." I continued, feeling a little scared now.

"WHAT?!" He shouted and got off me completely.

"YES, AND I STILL LOVE YOU," I yelled, getting defensive.

"YOU BETRAYED ME!" He shouted with a glare.

"NO, I was confident I would still love you. And I do. I love you so much." I cooed, feeling tears.

"FUCK YOU, HOW LONG AGO DID YOU TAKE IT?" He yelled.

"It doesn't matter." I rolled my eyes.

Tom grabbed his wand and aimed it at my throat. Suddenly, I saw some books move by themselves out of the corner of my eye. I quickly redirected my attention to Tom.

"How long?" He hissed.

"Th-this morning," I muttered out while staring at the wand that was still pointed at me.

"So Draco was here. And you lied to me." He scoffed and put down his wand.

There was a moment of silence between us. A tear slid down my face as I realized how much I've messed up. I'm completely in love with this man and I've betrayed him.

"I was only telling you because you seemed so full of guilt that you put that spell on me," I muttered.

"CURSE. I PUT A CURSE ON YOU." He shouted.

I flinched and scooted away.

I looked away. Why are they all so loud? I didn't realize, but I had covered my ears.

In seconds, someone gripped onto my arm and I screamed in pure fear.

I looked up and it was Tom.

He seemed so shocked and guilt was all over his face.

My fear faded away and I returned to loving him. I grabbed onto his arm and hugged him. No tears came out anymore and Tom slowly hugged me back.

"Tommy, I love you. Can't you see that? The spell has warned off of me and I still feel only love towards you." I cooed and hugged him tighter.

"There are so many things wrong here," He spoke with a lot of confusion.

"Whatever you say. All I know is that at the end of the day, I choose you. It's you and only you. I don't ever want to change that." I promised.

Tom pulled me off him and looked me straight in his eyes. He looked as if he wanted to say or ask something. It was silent again.

"I truly regret it." He finally let out.

"It's ok." I cooed.

Tom smashed his lips onto mine and I smiled through the whole kiss.

He pushed me into the bed and deepened the kiss. Tom grabbed my hands and interlocked them. He pinned them on top of my head. Our lips craved for each other and we moved in harmony.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

Tom stopped and he turned to look at the door. He looked back to me and his lips hung centimeters from mine. His breath moved into my opened mouth.

"I need to get to class." He quickly said.

I nodded and he pecked a small kiss on my cheek. Tom got off me and helped me sit up.

He put his shoes back on and left without another word.

DRACO MALFOY POV

I stepped away from the door as Tom left. I whipped the tears away and was about to leave when someone else came through the door almost immediately. Astoria.

"Hey, bestie." Astoria cheered and ran up to Y/n with her arms out.

Y/n's face lit up and they hugged.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Y/n asked.

"Well, you aren't going to class so why should I? Besides, I want to take you somewhere." Astoria cooed.

"Can't. Also, I can't really walk." Y/n answered.

"I'll help. It's ok. Besides, I'm tired of Snape and I need an off day with my best friend." Astoria smiled.

Y/n thought about it for a minute before nodding her head yes.

"Yayy!!" Astoria giggled in excitement.

Y/n smiled and held out her arms. Astoria helped her up and she started to walk her out of the room.

Suddenly, Astoria tripped but caught onto a small cabinet.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry." Y/n apologized.

"No, no, no. Trust me, I'm fine." Astoria giggled and tapped on the cabinet with her fingers.

Astoria got up after slapping her hand on the cabinet multiple times. Is she ok?

As they left, Astoria pointed to the cabinet on her way out and looked around the room.

"Uh, Astoria? Are you ok?" Y/n asked.

Astoria immediately put her hand away and nervously giggled.

"Oh, yea. Common, let's go." She encouraged her.

As they walked out the door, Astoria aggressively pointed at the small cabinet again. Wait, was she signaling that to me? Did Blaise tell her?

As the door closed, I took off the cloak. I walked to the cabin and opened it. It was empty.

Why in the world would Astoria point to an empty cabinet. Wait.

I brought out my wand and directed it at the empty cabinet shelf.

"Revelio." I cast.

Suddenly, books started to appear. I picked one up, they were Tom's diaries.

__________________________________________
Thx for reading.