Bra

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Tom ignored me the rest of the car drive. We all took our turns and after a few more hours, we arrived at a luxurious Hotel. Lights shot out of every window, pillars decorated the outside, and the hotel itself was hella tall. The limo drove to the front and men in suits walked out to greet us.

The limo's doors slid open again and we stepped out.  The men reached inside the car and pulled out our suitcases without another word. Astoria walked next to me and we continued into the main room.

We were welcomed with blinding lights from the massive chandelier above us. Security guards stood by every entrance and the whole place was made of marble. Silk sheets covered the tables and curtains. The place looked elegant and expensive.

We walked to the counter and Draco sighed us in.

"Alright, so two one bed bedrooms, a room with three beds and another with just two. Is that right?" The lady there asked.

"Yes," Draco confirmed.

"Excuse me, may I ask, who's put on the one-bed bedrooms?" Tom asked.

Why did he need to ask that?

"Oh, it says here Draco with Lola, Y/n-," She began.

"Can you switch it to Tom with Lola please?" He requested.

My eyes widened and I turned my head towards him. Tom was still staring at the lady at the counter and I watched Lola smirk.

"What? No! Don't change that." I chipped in.

The lady started between the two of us.

"Change it. Now." Tom demanded as I stared at him in shock.

The lady worked fast with her fingers and quickly handed us our room passes. I looked at mine and Tom's. Our rooms were far apart.

"Tom.." I muttered out.

I watched him smile and went to collect Lola. My heart broke as I watched them walk away upstairs. Lola was giggling and her smile drove me mad.

Astoria was still by me and patted my shoulder, pulling me out of that trance.

"That's messed up." She spoke.

A tear slipped out of my eye and jealousy flooded my mind.

"I'm going to kill her." I let out.

Astoria looked shocked at me and started to pull me along upstairs.

"No, you're not. If you want, I can stay with you. I can't imagine it being fun staying in a room full of boys." She offered.

"No. I'm good." I cooed and pushed her away.

I stormed past everyone else and caught up to Tom and Lola.

"I can't wait for tonight." I started to hear Lola coo.

My eyes flashed with anger and I could feel the urge to kill growing. I reached my hand out and grabbed her hair, yanking it backward. Lola squealed and fell backward. I should have just banged her head on the marble flooring as hard as I could. Oh to see the blood ooze out of her head.

Lola smirked and quickly picked herself off the floor.

"Don't be mad that I can pull the both of them, honey." She cooed while patting her clothes clean.

I reached for my wand, but a firm hand restricted me from that. I knew who it was, but I didn't care.

"You really think he likes you back? You're nothing but a parasite everyone tries to avoid. Besides, you're not the one becoming Queen." I snared at her and smiled.