Forbidden 

DRACO MALFOY POV

I scattered across a good portion of the library. From potions, to love, to curses, and more. I got a bunch of books that were basically useless. There were a lot of love potions and spells, but none were done the way Y/n had described.

Well, there was one other part of the library that did contain such dark matter.

I started to walk over to the forbidden section of the library. Honestly, the door was probably the easiest thing to get through. If they didn't want students to come in here, why would they slap it in one of the most visited places?

Once I got in, I browsed around the dusty webbed shelves.

Huh, 'Dark Love from Emily' or 'First Marks of Aphrodite.' Why not both.

I collected the paperbacks and wiped the dust off them.  As I started to walk out, something caught my eye. Someone was following me. I walked around a section of books and disappeared around a corner. The footsteps caught on and as soon as they were in arm's reach, I grabbed them and slammed them against the wall. I grabbed my wand and pointed it under their chin.

The figure squealed and raised their hands in surrender. The tip of my wand lit and it was Lola.

"Why are you following me, Lola?" I questioned.

"Why are you here Draco?" She asked back.

I put my wand down and started to walk away with the two heavy books.

"Don't walk away Draco. Why are you looking for love-related books? Why are you avoiding me? What is going on between you and Y/n?" She continued.

I ignored that all and continued to walk.

"She's with Tom, Draco. Aren't you scared of what Tom will do to you? You guys are no longer friends, but rather enemies. Once he finds out you and Y/n are sneaking behind his back, he will kill you." Lola yelled from behind me.

"We aren't sneaking around." I corrected as I exited the forbidden section.

I had all the books I needed and I was going to break Y/n out of that curse. Lola quickly followed after me back to my table.

"Fine, then tell me what you and she were doing at Divination. Why did you leave with her?" Lola asked.

I rolled my eyes. This woman will just never give up.

"It's none of your business Lola." I spat and opened the first book, 'First Marks of Aphrodite.'

-

I had to move back to my dorm. Lola wouldn't stop with the question and the smudged words were already hard enough to read.

The books were small but really thick and each page took an extremely long time to read. I swear I even pulled out a microscope at some point. And don't even get me started about the pictures.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I groaned with the headache I had and dragged my feet to the door. I opened it to find Blaise with some food.

"What do you want?" I questioned as my stomach grumbled at the smell of the food.

"Uh, Draco, you missed your classes, dipped out of lunch, and you've been locked in your room for like 3 hours now." He cooed, shoving the food in my hands. "What are you doing mate?"

I let him in and took a big bite of the apple and set the rest to the side.

"No, Draco, you have to eat." He insisted.

"I'm fine Zabini. I'm working on something." I answered.

We walked over to the book on my table.

"Oh, what's this?" He questioned.

"Y/n's under a powerful dark spell and I'm trying to break it. She told me how the spell was applied but told me to not break it. I think we both know that's not happening." I explained and went back to my seat.

"Draco...I already knew." Blaise confessed.

"WHAT?!"

"I was going to tell you, but you were nowhere to be found and Lola told me you were unavailable." He tried. "Here, why don't you go eat and I'll help you read."

The smell of stir fry noodles has rubbed off on me and it was a pretty good offer.

"Fine." I accepted after some thinking and walked over to eat the noodles and apple.

-

"Draco," Blaise called out after a good 30 minutes.

I had finished my food a long time ago and was resting my head.

"Yea?"

"Draco, Y/n told you how the spell was applied right?" He spoke.

"Yea. Tom poured a pink shimmering liquid that smelled like lavender on her skin that created a scar." I answered as I sat up. "Why? Did you find something?"

"No." He flatly answered.

My smile dropped and I laid my head back down on my couch.

"But still, if Y/n didn't want you to break her out of the curse, why did she tell you how the curse worked," Blaise questioned.

I sat up again.

"Because...she knew I would be more motivated to break the curse this way. She did say she had everything under control." I started.

"Maybe."

"Maybe she's really counting on us right now. Maybe she knows what she's doing and we are her backup plan if the love curse takes her completely. Oh my god, Blaise, we're pulling an all-nighter." I cooed as I got up and brought out the second book, 'Dark Love from Emily"

"I mean, it does seem like something Y/n would do. She is good at this stuff." Blaise confirmed.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I took my ear off their door with a smirk. I smiled at Draco and Blaise's conversation. They didn't let me down.

——————————————————————————
I'm sorry this one's kinda short. You'll get more, I promise. Thank you all for reading and voting. Have a good life y'all's. 😌