Kill

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I arrived at Tom's dorm after the day was over. As I opened the door, I saw Tom and Daphne at his table. Daphne was hovering above him as Tom was sitting on his chair and showing her something.

I stopped in my tracks and watched them through the small opening. What the hell was she doing with him. I thought that girl was scared of everything. A switch was turned on and I was angry and jealous.

My hands were balled up and I already had my wand ready. At that moment, I hated her so much. Can't she see he was mine?

"You know, Tom, those pictures are really cool." She started to coo.

Her hand traveled across his shoulders. She was still wearing the necklace Tom gave me.  Honestly, if it weren't for the fact she was the sister of my best friend, I would not be holding everything back.

My jaw tightened and only one spell was on my mind. Daphne started to lean closer and Tom wasn't reacting. That's it. She was about to fuck up everything.

I kicked the door open and both heads turned to me.

"Stupefy!" I yell, chucking the spell right for her.

Tom didn't even flinch but instead watched Daphne be thrown across the air and collide with the stone wall.

I ran over to her and tried to pull the necklace off her. Her crying face came along.

"Spelled it on me my ass." I spat and took out my wand.

I enchanted my wand with a spoken spell, making it super sharp. I tried to cut the chain, but it wasn't working.

"Ugh." He groaned and threw my wand across the room in a fit of rage.

My wand cut through a chair, flower plant, and curtains. It finally stopped after diving halfway into the stone walls. I've never acted like this before. Draco and Blaise had better hurry up. My brain was fuzzy and pounding. Like I was drunk or something.

"Take it off," I commanded while peering through her eyes.

"N-,"

"TAKE IT OFF," I screamed. "It's, mine! Tom got it for me."

Daphne flinched at my voice and started to take off the necklace. I snatched it off her hand and immediately felt magic all over the metal. Like the exact one, Tom had poured on my skin.

I shrugged it off, knowing it wasn't the right time to question it. I looked back at Tom and he had wide eyes. Oh no, does he think I've realized?

I quickly returned my gaze back on Daphne. She was silent and cowered away. Since when did she get dark highlights?

"Y/n, let's leave." Tom finally spoke.

I pocketed the necklace and rolled my eyes. I walked over to the stone wall and pulled my wand out. I reversed the spell and its sharp edges turned smooth.

We walked out and he followed me around the castle.

After some silence, I finally spoke.

"What was she doing with you, Tom?" I questioned.

"I was just showing her my art. She seemed interested." He answered. "Why did you attack her?"

"Are you kidding me? Why did I attack her?" I mocked back and stopped. "She was getting touchy with you, what did you expect me to do?" I started to yell.

Tom quickly placed his hand over my mouth, blocking any more sound.

"Shush, little one. It's late. You wouldn't want to wake anyone would you?" He cooed.