Joining

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I flipped off Tom as he stood, smirking at me.

"Why is he being more cocky than usual?" Astoria asked.

"God, please don't ask." I sighed.

Astoria giggled and we walked out of the classroom with our things packed.

She and I just had a lovely chat about how cute Blaise was. I mostly just sat and agreed with her and told her how lucky she and Blaise were.

I walked out with her and the first thing I saw, Draco Malfoy. Leaning against a wall, twirling a rose in his hand.

Our eyes connected and he smiled. I stood still in the hallway and watched as he walked over to me.

"Hello, love. Astoria." He greeted both of us.

Draco leaned into me and kissed my cheek, handing me the rose in the process.

"Hey." I smiled back.

"Hi, Draco." Astoria greeted him back.

"Come on, darling, we have things to discuss," Draco spoke, gently grabbing my arm.

"Oh, ok," I muttered out, butterflies crossing me.

I really don't even know why. Well, maybe I do.
I turned back to Astoria and waved her off.

Draco led me into the girl's bathroom.

"D-Draco, what are you doing?" I asked, partly confused.

The bathroom seemed to be empty and he pushed me against a wall.

I looked up at him and before long, he had crashed his lips against mine, his tongue darting into my mouth.

My eyes widened, but I could only kiss back one second and stay still the next. Still, I was debating how I should act around him.

My plan right now is to just go along with everything and whatever happens, it is what it is.

"Stop doing that. Kiss me, my love. Let me know how much you love me." He let out against my lips.

Perhaps my reaction was the opposite of what he wanted. The only thing I could do was stay still, only moving the slightest, and feel my cheeks burn. His words only affected me more.

"It's alright... you're safe with me." He reassured me.

Somehow that helped. His words were like an illusion, hypnotizing me at the same time.

I raised my hands onto his shoulder and chest.

Draco pressed up against me, holding me in a certain way.

We made out for a long time. I didn't hold back too much this time.

Finally, I pulled away, slightly gasping for air.

"You taste amazing." He chuckled.

God, what is he trying to do, making me feel like this?

"Anyways," he began, grabbing my chin and tilting it. "I just wanted to do that." He cut short.

Draco suddenly opened the bathroom door, gesturing our way out.

Then, I saw it too. Seems we weren't so alone in the washroom.

Draco intertwined our fingers and led me on a walk in the gardens. I guess we would be spending our thirty minutes here.

"I should tell you something." He started.

"Yes?"

"I can help."

I gave him a confused look.

"I can help you, you know. Get your leverage on Tom." He confessed.

I was taken back. I stopped walking.

"Wait... you want to get involved in this? Draco, I'm confident you can take care of yourself, I just don't want you in the middle of this." I spoke.

Where did he get this idea? As if I would let him.

"I know, you worry for me. Well, it's a two-way street. Besides, I can already get our leverage." He moved out, sounding confident.

"My leverage. Not our leverage. Draco, I don't care what you say, I'm not going to get you involved. I work better alone." I tried.

"Really? And where had that gotten you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I-... are you trying to pick a fight with me? Draco, you shouldn't even know all of this. This is where I cross the line. No. I'm not going to allow it." I fought back.

Draco immediately led me to a corner of the garden.

"Keep your voice down." He bit.

Why was he asking this? I can't have him joining me. He and his entire family would be in trouble. I can figure everything out myself.

"Hear me out. I know where Mattheo is. I can-" He began.

"You know where Mattheo is?" I jumped in.

"...Yes. One of Tom's followers told me." He let out.

"What? H-how? Why would they tell you?" I questioned.

"I used my charm." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

Whatever. He knows where Mattheo is. That's all I need. Maybe Draco isn't all too bad. Still, I'm not letting him come.

"Where is he?" I straight up asked.

"I can lead you to him." He offered.

"No thanks. Just tell me." I put out.

Suddenly Draco began to glare at me.

"Why are you acting like this?" He questioned.

I sighed.

"I'm sorry. I'm just stressed about this stuff. I've been looking for Mattheo." I answered.

"Well then, what are we waiting for, let's get this school day over with and rescue Mattheo." He smiled.

"Wait, what do you mean rescued?" I asked.

"We can talk about this later. Let's go, our thirty minutes are almost up." He replied.

God, what did Tom do to Mattheo?

———————————————————
Thank you for reading. Not too much went on this chapter, Ik. Next one should be better. :)