Death fairies

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I ate some fruit off of Tom's plate after finishing my own. Soon, I was stuffed and just sipping on water through a straw. We still had an Appetizer to get through.

"Are you full?" Tom asked.

I nodded and continued to sip on my water. Everyone was also just about done. The waitress arrived again and started to collect our plates.

"How was the meal?" She started small talk.

"Great." Mattheo groaned, earning a blush from her.

"G-good. Um, and are you all ready for your appetizer?" She questioned staring dumbly at Mattheo.

"Sure," Astoria answered.

The waitress's eyes shifted from Mattheo to Astoria and her mind came back to her.

"Great! Well, I'll be right back with my notebook." She cooed and walked away with our finished plates.

"Byeee," Lorenzo called out after her.

"You know Mattheo, that's a little unfair to her," Blaise spoke.

"Oh, come on. How?" Mattheo scoffed.

"What do you mean, mate? It's so obvious she likes you. You're leading her on." Blaise explained.

"Careful brother, this will shatter your future image," Tom warned.

"Yea Mattheo, she's a muggle." Astoria joined.

"Well don't state the obvious. I will have my fun." Mattheo rolled his eyes.

The waitress came back with her little notebook after a minute.

"Alright, what would you all like?" She asked.

"How about some nachos, fries, chips and dip, and a caesar salad." Theodore read off.

The lady noted that down.

"Alright, anything else?"

"No, but may I ask for your name?" Mattheo began.

"I-..oh, sure. My name is Emily." She replied.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. My name is Mattheo." He introduced himself.

"Oh, nice. W-well, I better be going then. Sure nothing else?" She mumbled and started to move her blouse.

"No, thank you, darling," Mattheo smirked.

She quickly walked away.

"I don't like her," I spoke.

Tom looked at me and Mattheo raised his eyebrows at me.

"Really? And why is that?" Mattheo questioned.

I shrugged.

"Oh come on, I can't be the only one who is getting bad vibes from her," I explained.

"It's ok Y/n, you can tell us the real reason." Mattheo cooed.

They were all staring at me now.

"She has the same name as my ex-best friend," I confessed.

"She's still on your mind? After all this time?" Draco asked.

"Yes...I just don't like Emilys' anymore, alright? I'm sorry. Also, I can't with the vibes they give me." I breathed.

"It's alright. She did you dirty." Tom cooed. "If you want, I can handle it."

"Thanks, but no." I declined.