Hugs £>

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I woke up and yawned. I was still on Tom's chest and comfortable.

"You're awake I see." He cooed.

"Mhm," I mumbled and snuggled myself into him.

Tom giggled and rubbed the back of my neck with his thumb.

"Y/n?" He started.

"Humm?"

"Did you really mean what you said last night?" He asked.

"What did I say?"

"That you loved me." He filled in.

"Oh." I sighed.

My heart was his, but I knew it wasn't all true. If Blaise and Draco don't finish whatever, I'm afraid I won't want to go back at all.

"The heart wants what the heart wants." I cooed.

There was a pause and I felt like I was having a migraine. I fought it back and soon, it stopped like it never happened.

"But as Mattheo said, it's not real." He finally spoke.

"I don't care. If you removed the spell off me, I'd probably still be in love with you. Besides, what you need is a win and a Queen." I cooed.

"The effects of the spell are permanent. You'd still feel the same way even if I undid the curse." He let out.

I poked my head out and stared at his face.

"Hey, don't call it a curse. You treat me so well. The spell hasn't made me blindly in love with you. I still know my limits and I expect you to respect them too. I can say no to you and I feel safe with you." I spoke.

Tom stared right back at me. He looked numb again and I hated it.

"I wish I never did that to you. I would have a clearer conscious." He sighed and looked away.

I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Well at least you know I would never cheat on you or love anyone else but you. Don't you want that?" I cooed.

Tom nodded and kissed me back. Suddenly, he flipped me over and was on top of me now. I winced in pain but quickly got over it.

"Food?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded. Tom got off of me, but not before just staring at me. He licked his lips and bit them while scanning my body. Tom came up to me and touched my neck. I quickly jolted away and glared at his finger for a second.

He chuckled and let out a big sigh before falling face-first onto his blankets and my lap.

I ran my fingers through his hair and played with its curls.

"You would look pretty with bows in your hair, don't you think?" I cooed.

"No. Never." He mumbled into the blanket.

I giggled and continued to stroke his hair.

"Never? Are you sure?" I teased.

"You should be grateful you still have your hands. If I didn't love you so much, I would never let you go near my hair." He continued.

I laughed and patted his head.

"Is that so? Cause I think you're enjoying this." I giggled and started to massage his scalp.

Tom shot his hand up and grabbed mine. He turned around and smirked at me. He then gently grabbed my fingers and kissed them.

I got butterflies by just the small gestures and I couldn't help but blush.