Potions

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Draco and I ran out of the room to find Snape's class. We've already missed breakfast and the moving staircases did not help.

"Come on Y/n. The last one to class is a rotten goblin." Draco laughed as I struggled to catch up to him.

"Not fair. You know I have a disadvantage here." I yelled up.

Draco just ignored that and started to run up the stairs again. I followed slowly behind, my legs still trembling.

"Oh, fuck this." I groaned.

I took a few breaths before apparating to the front of Snape's classroom.

"Hah!" I yelled before being spun around and pinned against a wall.

I screamed a little as their hand kept me down.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Y/n. Did you really think you could apparate and beat me?" He growled.

I stared at Draco as he smirked and let me free. We started into each other's eyes before I jolted into the classroom.

"Hah! First foot in the room." I giggled.

Draco was still in the same position. He sighed and walked in.

"Fine. Let's go" He cooed, rolling his eyes.

We stepped into the seating area and searched for any available spots.

"Miss Y/l/n, are you and Malfoy going to stand there the entire class, or should you take a seat already," Snape called.

"Oh, sorry," I mumbled.

I wanted to sit next to Draco this semester, but all seat pairs were taken. I walked over to some random kid and sat down next to him.

"Oh, h-hey. I'm Jac-"

"Finding another spot mud-blood. I'm sure your name doesn't interest her." Draco interrupted.

Draco kept glaring at him as he fumbled to collect his things. After he left, Draco moved in next to me.

"Draco, he was just introducing himself." I tried.

Draco cupped my jaw and pointed it at his face.

"Look at me Y/n." He demanded.

I gulped as he stared into my soul. His face, emotionless.

"Do I look like I give a fuck?" He spat.

I lightly shook my head no, knowing that was the only appropriate answer. He was pissed. Anyone with half a brain knew that. He seemed fine half a minute ago. It was like a switch just turned on.

Draco let go of my jaw and settled his books on the desk. He then placed a grip on my thigh. I looked down and laid my hand on top of his. His was like two times as big as mine.

"Pay attention, love." He cooed.

I looked back up and did as I was told. I noticed Mattheo, Tom, and Astoria were also in the class.

The class was the same as last year. We were focusing on healing and manifesting potions.

"When you're done writing the notes, come to the paper here. I've assigned each one of you with partners for this project." Professor Snape spoke.

I was a fast writer so I took the notes easily. I was the first one to finish too. I got out of my seat and walked my way over to the table with the piece of paper on it. I began to scan the paper for my last name.