Parents

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I stepped the other way. I can't do this.

"Come on Y/n. Your parents are finally out of the hospital, healthy and everything. Shouldn't you at least say hi? Maybe even a hug?" Tom continued to tease.

"Y/n?" My father called out.

My foot retracted itself. My senses all heightened.

Finally, after a good minute of silence in the room, I stepped into the light that cast out the doorway.

"There's my girl." Tom smiled as the lights dawned onto my body.

My eyes went straight to my parents. Something was telling me that it was actually them. The family bond, call it whatever you want.

They both looked at me in awe. I looked back at Tom and he had his eyes all over me and my body.

"Y/n," my mother called out and got out of her seat.

I slowly walked my way to them. She pulled me into a hug and that triggered some tears.

I was back in my mother's arms. The feeling of coziness, safety, and family returned. I felt my father adding to the hug.

I pulled back and stared into their eyes.

"B-but you guys were o-on life support. T-the doctor said you would never wake up...w-what happened?" I stumbled over, trying to suppress the tears.

"Well, it was a miracle. A part of our family luck did play a part." My father answered. "Tom did say you know about our family gift now."

"Yes, and Tom came to visit us. He told us all about how well you're doing in school and with friends. And goodness Y/n, you look so beautiful." My mother explained, cupping my cheeks.

"Why? Why would you join Tom and his stupid little plan?" I asked, my voice getting defensive.

"Well, it's the least we can do for him taking care of you. He's been graciously looking after you even when you don't see eye to eye." Mother went on.

"Yea, besides, you mean the world to us so when Tom told us how you were safe, we were so relieved." My dad joined in.

"Is that what he told you?" I scoffed.

"Come now, why don't we talk about this later. We have a meeting to continue." Mother ended.

"But Tom! He was the one who-," I tried.

"Listen to your mother, Y/n." Father let out, returning to his seat.

"I-," they left me speechless.

"Why don't I talk to her." Tom offered and began to walk towards me.

I continued to watch as my parents looked at Tom like he was some respectable sane human being.

"Yes, you have been a great help." My father smiled.

Suddenly, I felt him grabbing my hand and leading me out.

I complied for my parents, but once we were deep into the dark hallways, I ripped my hand away from him.

"Oh come on, Y/n. You should be happy your parents are fine now." Tom let out.

"I would be if they weren't bought into your sociopathic, lunatic plans. Admit it, you have them under a spell." I spat.

"I don't." He spoke.

"Liar." I hissed and pushed his firm chest.

"I'm not." Tom continued.

More tears were in my eyes. This can't be how I see my parents again. But I knew it too. The feeling that they were clean of any influence remained. But I had to blame him. Again, he has control and my family's luck on his side.

"You're just using them!" I yelled.

"Lower your voice, little one," Tom spoke in a harsher tone. "Your parents support me because they respect me. They know what kind of a person I am and they're ok with it. There is nothing you can do about this."

A ball of anger and confusion laid at the pit of my stomach.

"Yea? Well, do they know it was you who put them on life support? Do they know you tried to kill them for your own gain? Do they know when you saw my family really did have luck running in our blood, you tried to use me too? HUH?" I began to slip and cry.

"You look beautiful, Y/n. Don't be this way." Tom huffed, his eyes looking me up and down.

"Right. I bet you also just used me for my body. You never loved me back then, did you? Was I also a good fuck to go along with being your personal rabbit's foot?" I snared, a tear rolling down my cheek.

Tom scoffed.

"You dare say that? You were the only one I've ever loved! But you had to ruin everything for us!" Tom yelled.

"For you! You forced feelings on me!" I yelled back.

"No, YOU VOLUNTEERED!" He raised his voice.

"TO SAVE A FRIEND. I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO DO THAT!" I matched his voice.

"YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN IT COMING. You know what? This is your fault. You know how I act, you should have taken better actions. You could have stopped all of this and you know it." He spat.

What I hated the most was that I did feel that way. I could have changed so many things and I know that.

"Maybe if you stuck to my plan, your parents wouldn't have to be sitting next to all those killers. Any future casualties that happen to them will be blood on your hands." He continued.

That shattered me. Every person in that room was either a high-ranked or low-ranked bad guy who ruined people's lives. Who all believe in pure-blood supremacy and have killed many people.

Even though I knew Tom was trying to manipulate me, it was still true.

"Whatever, I'll just tell them who you really are and what you did and they'll be against you like I am. With my entire family hating you, you won't even be able to raise a finger." I let out and began to walk back.

"I'm sorry, but I can't allow that." He spoke behind me.

Suddenly, he apparated in front of me. He grabbed my neck and smashed me against the wall.

His eyes were dark and a deadly face stood in front of me.

"You truly do look absolutely gorgeous tonight. I really don't want to ruin this beautiful dress." He began in a low tone.

My hands tried to pull his one hand away, but he only squeezed my neck tighter.

I whimpered and that caused a smirk.

"God, I love those little noises you make. Especially when they're caused by me." He chuckled, his eyes trailing down my body.

Suddenly, they returned to mine.

"If you breathe a word about this to your parents, I will completely end the Malfoy bloodline. Then, I'll actually use my magic on your parents and officially make them my slaves." He smirked.

Tom leaned closer to my ear, his breathing sending tingles down my neck.

"And when that happens, just know it's all your fault for not keeping your pretty little mouth shut." He whispered.

Tom gazed back into my eyes, his face pretty close to mine.

Suddenly, with the gathered saliva in my mouth, I spat in his face. Tom didn't even flinch. My spit landed by his cheek.

He scoffed.

"Adorable." He let out.

Tom let me go and whipped the spit off his face with the back of his hand. He looked back at me one last time before beginning to walk back.

"My threat still stands. Maybe if you did things more in my favor, you might actually do something more effective than spitting in my face." He yelled back.

———————————————1111—————————
Thanks you for reading loves. :))

Have a good time.