Doctor

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I waited impatiently outside. The door was closed and a team of doctors was doing tests on them. My fingers tapped the wall behind me as my eyes scanned the halls.

Suddenly, the door opened and the head doctor exited the room.

"Sir? Are they alright? What's wrong with them?" I asked worriedly.

"Well, they are showing signs of being possibly possessed. At least the aftereffects of one. In fact, all of them have identical symptoms which are very rare. Usually, you have one subject only capable of possessing one singular person, but in this case, it seems as if it was one thing controlling them all." He explained. "Whatever you kids ran across, it was powerful."

That stupid death fairy.

"This is awful. Do you think they will get a full recovery or something?" I asked.

"Well, unless I know what possessed them, I can only offer the basic treatment." He answered. "The nurses tell me you don't know what happened?"

"No. I don't." I lied.

"They also reported that you guys came in the same car. How is it that you were the only one who didn't get possessed?" He interrogated me.

"I...I really don't know. One second they're normal, the next, they're all acting in sync. Please, if you are suggesting that I had something to do with this-,"

"No, no. I'm not." He cut in. "Sorry, but may I ask for your last name?"

"Um...Y/l/n," I answered.

The doctor's eyes widened for a second. A shocked look briefly passed his face.

"I see..well, we're doing all we can. We have a great staff there and your friends will be fine." Then, he began to walk away. "Oh, and I'm sorry about your parents."

Well, that was strange.

I walked up to the door when a group of nurses was on their way out.

"Oh, hey, are they ok? The doctor didn't give me much." I started.

"They are fine right now. You can go check up on them if you want." One of them answered me.

"Great, thank you." I thanked them as they left.

I quickly entered the room and went to Tom's bed. The beeps of their heart rate were in sync. That's a little creepy.

"Tom?" I spoke.

His eyes opened and my eyes widened in shock.

"What the fuck?" Were his first words.

I gasped and went in for a hug. His hands lightly grabbed my body and hugged me back. 

"Oh my goodness, you scared the crap out of me." I cooed.

"Yo, what?" Another voice called out.

I peered up and it was Mattheo.

Someone else made a weird noise in the room and another one groaned. Yay, they were waking!

"Y/n," Tom called from beside me. "What happened to us? And what happened to you?"

"I..."

Shit, I really can't risk telling them. I mean there's no saying if the death fairy will come back. It already wants Draco dead for some stupid reason and it's apparently really really powerful.

"The doctor will explain it," I responded.

Tom nodded and rested his head. I checked on the others.

-

After some time, the doctor came back into the room.

"Ahh, so we're all awake now." He chimed.

He went over to each of their stations and checked their statuses.

"Well, since we don't really know who the cause of this is, you guys will have to stay and wait it out. Hope you guys don't have anything big planned." He explained.

"We don't," I answered. "Also, Lola over there has a stomach wound." I brought it up.

"I've noticed." The doctor noted and walked over to Lola.

"What have you kids been up to?" He sighed.

"I got stabbed," Lola spoke.

"Yes, with a wand I assume." The doctor let out.

"Yup," she sighed.

"Sir, care to explain what happened?" Draco asked.

"Maybe later, right now, you guys need your rest and with no worries on your mind." He spoke.

"Just tell us." Tom groaned. "I'd rather know than lay here overthinking it."

"Tom, you were possessed" I answered him.

"Funny, now tell me the truth." He chuckled.

"She's not lying." The doctor backed me up.

Tom's smile disappeared and he looked me dead serious in the eyes.

"What? What was in me?" He yelled.

"Now calm down, I told you it would be better if you didn't know until you've recovered." The doctor cooed. "Maybe it is best we leave the room and let them rest. Y/n, you can come back later."

I nodded.

Tom grabbed my hand and I held it. I leaned down and kissed his cheek.

"Come back," he whispered.

"I promise," I whispered back.

I let go of his hand and went over to Astoria's bed.

"Get well," I mumbled.

"I'm not dying." She giggled.

"Yea, but you look terrible." I joked.

Beside her lay Draco. His eyes were closed again.

"You too, Draco," I mumbled.

"Shut up, I look hot." Draco smiled and opened one eye.

"Whatever" I chuckled and started to head out.

The doctor followed behind me.

"Have a nice day Mis. Y/l/n." The doctor waved bye.

What should I do to kill time?

___----------------------------------------___
Thanks for reading. Please vote and please eat and sleep. Have a lovely summer.