Goal

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I woke up and snuggled closer to Tom. He smelled great and I kept grabbing for him. Tom eventually started to move and I guess I woke him up.

I started to giggle and hug him and Tom responded with a deep groan. My only objective today was to get the necklace to Draco and Blaise.

"Good morning, Tommy." I yawned.

"Morning." He yawned back.

I kissed his cheeks and snuggled closer with him. We stayed that way for some time before I started to get bored. I should probably just start my day right now. I jumped out of his bed, went into the bathroom, and brushed my teeth. I put on a different set of my school uniform and gathered my books. Tom and Mattheo also started to get ready, but I had a head start.

Last night wasn't even in my head and even if it was, there was nothing wrong. Tom did what he had to do and I understand it.

Tom was in the shower and Mattheo was reviewing the materials for his Herbology quiz. I quickly reached into my uniform from yesterday and pulled out the necklace. I replaced it in my pocket and waited for Tom to get out of the shower.

I walked over to Mattheo and watched him.

"What do you want?" He immediately asked.

Maybe I could do what I gotta do right now and spend the rest of the day worry-free.

"Can I ask you for a favor?" I started.

"What?"

"You won't mind explaining to Tom why I won't be here when he gets out would you?" I asked.

"Depends, where are you going?" He questioned.

"Doesn't matter. I just need you to come up with a really good excuse." I cooed.

"Ok. I'll come up with something good." He sinisterly smirked.

That should have been a warning, but I would make it quick. I just have to drop the necklace off at Draco's.

"Great, thanks so much." I smiled and took off out the door.

-

As I passed the common room, I heard giggling and people talking. I peeked through the walls and Daphne was there. I was about to go on her ass again, but she was already there with someone.

Nathan West and they were kissing? But what about yesterday? There were also no bruises on her and to top it off, she didn't have the dark highlights I saw yesterday. Weird. Well, she moved on fast.

I walked away and headed for Blaise's dorm instead. That would seem less suspicious. But wait, wouldn't Blaise be at Draco's since they pulled an all-nighter last night.

I turned around and went in the direction I came in back to Draco's.

Once I got there, I knocked on the door, hoping for a quick answer. I was sadly let down so I let myself in.

I walked in and I was shocked at how messed up the room was. Draco was passed out over the table with what I could only guess was coffee. Papers were everywhere and there were bags under his eyes as he slept.

Blaise looked like he just barely made it to the bed. A book laid next to him not flipped even halfway through. I rolled my eyes at the mess.

I walked over to Draco and placed the necklace in front of him. I turned around and started to walk out, but I tripped over a mini microscope.

"Fuck!" I lightly yelled and bit my lip to contain any more noise.

God, this room was no different than a trash can. I pulled out my wand and started to clean.