Forget

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Tom threw some clothes at me.

"Put it on." He instructed.

It was really just sweatpants. You know, I wonder if these things are also happening to Draco. Maybe it's just an after-effect of bumping into a death fairy.

I got off the bed and headed for the bathroom. I changed and got myself ready. As I was almost done, the cracked giggle rose again. Oh hell no. I quickly drained my mouth and ran out of the bathroom. Some of them started to look at me.

"Whoa, Y/n, are you ok?" Astoria asked, walking up to me.

"I'm fine. I need to tell Tom something." I rushed.

Astoria began to smirk. Her eyes grew dark and she leaned close to my ear.

"I wouldn't do that." She started to whisper.

"What?"

"If you want to know the real truth, I wouldn't include Tom in this. Not unless you want to make everything harder for yourself." She continued in a semi demonic tone.

Then, she retracted herself.

"Astoria, what are you on?" I questioned.

She blinked and looked around the room.

"Did you say something?" She asked.

Why was she acting clueless?

"Astoria, I'm telling Tom. What the fuck was that all about?" I spoke.

"I..what are you talking about? What are you going to tell Tom?" Astoria continued.

I scrunched up my forehead in confusion and walked past her. Why was everything strange?

"Hey love," I cooed and hugged Tom behind his back.

"Yes? Are you ready?" He responded with.

Tom turned around and looked me up and down.

"Well hello, gorgeous." He cooed and kissed my forehead.

"Tom, about the-," I began.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door.

"Room service." A voice called.

"Who called them?" Blaise asked while walking to answer.

I grabbed Tom's cheek and forced his attention back on me.

"Tom, I think the-," I tried.

Suddenly, someone screamed.

I turned around and Lola's wound had opened again.

"Oh my god." Theodore gasped.

"What's going on in there?" A voice from outside started.

"Our friend is hurt. We're taking her to the hospital today." Blaise answered and shut the door.

Lola continued to yell.

"FUCK, WHAT IS HAPPENING?" She screamed.

"I don't know. How is this even possible? It was completely healed yesterday. Did the spell reverse or something?" Lorenzo panicked as blood poured out of her stomach.

"FUCK, make it stop.." her voice continued. "I feel like I'm getting ripped from the inside."

"HEY, WHAT IS GOING ON IN THERE?" The person outside banged on the door.

Blaise opened it again and began to try and explain the situation.

What the fuck?

"Tom, I'm-," I started, but Tom grabbed me by the throat and threw me on the bed.