I Love You

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I was the last one in the carriage. It was white as the clouds and seemed really fancy with the gold swirls on the bottom. Like something, I have never seen before in my life. There were only four seats and five of us. Me, Theodore, Lorenzo, Astoria, and Draco.

"Um, maybe some of us scoot over," Astoria suggested.

"Yea, ok." Lorenzo cooed, agreeing.

I watched as they scooted themselves around, for some reason I felt a little red.

"Oh fuck it." Draco groaned and grabbed my shoulder.

He pulled me onto the carriage and sat me on his lap. We all felt silent while Draco closed the door.

"Oh, quit staring. Are we going or not?" He questioned.

"Er...yea. Let's go!" Theodore yelled out the window.

The carriage started moving. I gripped onto the door, slightly pushing myself off his lap and hovering instead. We were going through a forest, not sure where though. Draco grabbed my waist, pulling me down.

"Don't do that. We're going through bumpy roads soon, it's not safe." He cooed.

Rocky roads. Wondering. My face turned red again as I sat back. I hit something hard that made me jump. I turned my head around to find Draco also blushing. God, he was so cute being flustered.

My ass slowly slid all the way down his thighs, touching his hardening dick. My pussy started to throb and soon, we hit the rocky roads.

Theodore, Lorenzo, and Astoria were wrapped in a conversation. That just left two blushing horny teenagers.

I looked down and grabbed my knees. Oh shit, I was in a skirt. My nails dug into my skin as I realized how short the silk skirt was.

My heart quickened, knowing what was coming. I started bobbing up and down on his lap. Suddenly, Draco's hands grabbed my waist. His cock was stone hard under me and this wasn't helping either of us.

As I moved, I realized how wet I was. His hands slipped down my waist and to my hips. Suddenly, we hit a big rock and the cart flew up. Soon, we came crashing down, but we were falling a little too long. The carriage stopped and one side was tilted.

As the rest of the group slightly screamed, Draco groaned,

"Fuck.."

No one caught that but me, and I felt like exploding.

"Oh, shit. What happened?" Theodore questioned.

Lorenzo looked out the window.

"Well, one of our wheels is stuck in a small sinkhole." He answered. "Hold on, I got this."

I started to get off of Draco's lap, but his hands tightened around my hips, locking me down.

The cart started to float and push forward. Suddenly, in seconds, it came crashing down. I blacked out and all I could hear are screaming.

-

My eyes sprang open and I sat up. My heart was pounding and I was sweating. Thank god it was just a dream.

The morning sun lightened the room and I felt a presence next to me. I wasn't in my room anymore and memories from last night returned.

I slowly turned around and found Draco staring wide-eyed at me.

I slightly screamed and scooted away. I was not ready for that. I thought he would at least be asleep.

"Oh my god, you scared me," I yelled.