Fight

AN: Sorry. 😃😭😭☝🏼

————————————————————————

DRACO MALFOY POV

How dare she? Why should she kiss him after I just saved her from him? He was going to torture her and she makes out with him the second she sees me.

I held back so much during that moment it's a miracle I played it off cool. My hands were in fists as I roughly pulled Lola back into the classroom.

"Are you ok? You're hurting me." Lola whimpered.

"Ok," I responded and took my hands off her.

She made a sound that sounded disappointed but I wasn't worried about that. We took our seats again and class continued. Lola had taken Y/n's place since she wasn't here.

The professor was doing a demonstration when the crystal ball in front of me started to storm. Clouds could be seen and soon, it took my full attention.

'+5' is shown.

A smirk appeared on my face, but deep down I wasn't happy at all.

Class ended and I stormed my way out of that boring class. Lola came with me and chased after me to the great hall. It was time for lunch and even though I knew there was like no chance Y/n would be there, I had hope.

I burst open the door but not many people there yet. Among those people was Tom. I stormed over to him to find him ordering one of his followers to pick out food. He wasn't sitting so I walked up to him and pushed him against the wall.

"Where is she?" I yelled as I let my anger do its job.

"Where do you think?" He smirked.

"WHERE IS SHE?" I yelled louder.

Tom smirked and looked me in my eye.

"She's sleeping. She's going to be tired after I just fucked the shit out of her little hole." He grinned.

I threw a punch right in his nose. His head smashed back into the wall behind him from the force. His eyes darkened and so did mine. Tom punched me right in the jaw, pushing me back.

One of his followers came at me but I knocked him out with my fist.

I kicked Tom to the floor and got on top of him. I started punching his face repeatedly as he threw hits at my chest and choked my neck.

"She..loves me. I heard her say it." I hissed.

Suddenly, Tom flipped me over and we switched places. It was his turn to blow punches on my head. I choked on my blood as I punched his jaw and tried choking him. People all over were watching the two toughest guys in the school beating each other up. I could hear many people yelling for us to stop but neither of us had any intention for that.

Suddenly, Tom's fist stopped inches away from my face and he started to get off me. I looked up from my black eye to see him floating in the air and I soon followed.

I then spotted professor Dumbledore pointing his wand at us. We got put down and I launched at Tom. I threw a punch right in the middle of his face and was going to do more, but a strong grip grabbed onto my hand, stopping me. I turned to look at Dumbledore glaring at me. Suddenly, his other hand shot out to block Tom's incoming fist.

"DETENTION FOR A WHOLE MONTH. What has gotten into you boys?" Dumbledore yelled.

He pushed us apart. Tom grabbed his plate of food and stormed out. We were the ultimate duo and now this. Two fights in a row.

Lola was standing there, her eyes full of shock and fear. I rolled my eyes and walked to her. I grabbed her hand and walked out of the Great Hall with her. She willingly came along and I brought her to the abandoned bathroom.

"D-," she tried.

I slammed her against the wall and smashed my lips onto hers. I kissed her with all the anger and hate in me. I showed her all the ways I wanted to kiss Y/n at that moment. But she didn't know that of course. Her lips were different so I kissed harder to get more.

I sucked on them as she whimpered and moaned. My hand was on her waist. Her lips swelled to my satisfaction and I pushed her to her knees.

"Get to work," I ordered as her hands raced to undo my pants.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

The door burst open, waking me. I rubbed my eyes and sat up immediately once I saw Tom and his face. His lip was busted again and it swelled up in some areas. His nose looked broken and there was blood everywhere.

"Oh my god." I let out.

He slammed the plate of food on the tables and he walked his way over to me.

"W-what happened." I choked out.

"Nothing." He replied.

He cupped my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed back for a second before pushing him away. He looked mad as I moved away and got out of my bed to grab my wand.

I started to heal his wounds and little cuts with a healing spell. My free hand massaged his shoulder and Tom pulled me onto his lap. I healed his cuts and applied pressure to his bruises. Tom looked me in my eyes the entire time making me feel a little uncomfortable.

I hopped off his lap and wobbled my way to the bathroom. Tom followed behind me, helping me walk half the way there. He picked me up and set me on the counter. I grabbed a towel and let it run under some warm water. I rinsed the water out and started cleaning the blood off his face.

Tom showed no emotion and just let me. Then he started to part my thighs and I ended up wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands touched my waist and he started to play with my lingerie straps under the shirt.

I squirmed and giggled as he started to smile. After I was done, I leaned in and kissed over all his bruises and cuts. Tom acted disgusted but still let me.

He picked me back off the counter and carried me back to bed. He got on top of me and buried his head in my neck.

I giggled and hugged him.

"Who did this Tom? And are they still alive?" I asked.

"Unfortunately." He answered.

The butterflies in my stomach slowed and I knew who.

"Draco." I cooed.

Tom pulled his head out and glared at me.

"I don't want to hear his fucking name come out that precious mouth of yours anymore."  He hissed.

I was silent but nodded. Tom got up and brought the tray of food to the bed.

"Eat." He spoke while shoving a grape in my mouth.

________________________________
Thank y'all for reading. Remember to vote. :)