Smell

Y/N Y/L/N POV

Blaise got out some parchment paper and ink. Some people stood by and watched. Astoria opened her box first. Her purple feathered quill flew out. Many people gasped and their eyes followed the quill prance around the common room.

Someone tried to grab it, but it immediately flew back to Astoria. Astoria had her hands held out and it laid in them.

"Oh cool.".."Wow"..."Must've been expensive".."I want one."..."Oh, wow." People whispered and adored.

The boys started to open theirs as well. One by one, colored feathered quills popped up in the air. They danced around in a circle and raced around the room.

Soon, they flew back to their owners.

"Wow, but I wanted a blue one," Theodore whined.

"Are you serious, Theodore? Learn to be more appreciative." Astoria scoffed.

"Right, sorry. Thank you Y/n." He giggled warmly.

Suddenly, his quill changed from yellow to aqua blue.

The whole room gasped again and his quill started to dance circles around his head. Then, it flew to the link and dipped itself in it. All the other quills followed and they started to draw beautiful images on the laid-out parchment.

"Wow," I whispered in awe.

They looked so elegant leaving strips of ink everywhere they went. The way they worked together impressed many eyes.

"STUDENTS, THE SMELL HAS BEEN HANDLED. YOU MAY COME BACK TO FINISH YOUR DINNER." A teacher spoke on some intercom.

Slowly, people started to leave.

"Where's Mattheo?" I asked.

"Probably in trouble," Lorenzo answered.

The quills flew back to their owners.

"They should go back to our rooms," Draco suggested.

And with his word, the quills left.

"Wait, no, come back Cece," Lorenzo yelled after his quill.

We all looked at him with different faces.

"Cece?" Blaise asked.

"Lorenzo, did you really just name your quill?" Draco scoffed.

"Yes, I don't see the problem." Lorenzo huffed and crossed his arms.

"Well, I'll name mine Bean." Astoria joined.

"That's the most pathetic and weak name I've ever heard." Tom snared.

I lightly elbowed him in the stomach.

"I think it's cute." I encouraged.

Tom started to wrap his arm around my waist and he bent down to my level from behind me.

"You'll pay for that, sweetheart." He whispered, sending chills down my body.

"W-what did I even do?" I whispered back.

"Playing bratty now are we?" Tom hissed into my ear. "Watch your mouth, little one, or I'll really make it hurt tonight."

I gulped.

"So, do y'all want to go back or not? Cause I'm really hungry." Lorenzo asked.

"You're always hungry." Astoria cooed and started to walk out.

I followed and Tom was never far behind. We started to hold hands halfway there.

As we walked up the stairs, I felt a hand brush up against my free one. I immediately looked up and it was Draco. He didn't seem to notice or be phased so I brushed it off.

Suddenly, Tom yanked me towards him, almost causing me to trip. Luckily, I didn't. Tom pressed my hand against his boner as we walked, causing me to blush so hard.

I tried to pull away, but he didn't let that happen. I only got more red as he started to rub the back of my hand up and down his bulge. I started to feel the tingle down there and I quickly walked in front of him to cover up what he was doing.

"Eat well tonight, my love, cause I know I will." He cooed, loud enough for all of us to hear and with his smirk.

I wanted to die right there. I think some people passing by heard as well.

As we reached the Great Hall, I noticed Blaise and Draco had fallen behind and weren't there anymore. Oh, well.

Mattheo was still at the Slytherin table so we ran up to him.

"My God, what happened?" Lorenzo asked. "How did you guys put out the candle?"

Matthew started to glare at me. I smirked and put on a curious face.

"We didn't put it out. I blew it up." He answered while not breaking eye contact with me.

He then reached behind him and pulled out a piece of burning string.

"AND THE BITCH STILL WON'T GO OUT." He shouted, earning a nasty look from Professor McGonagall. "You wouldn't know anything about this would you?" He spat accusingly towards me.

"I don't know." I cooed and pulled out the label the candle came with. "Did you try blowing it out?"

"Y/N! I SWEAR-," Mattheo tried.

"MATTHEO RIDDLE, BE QUIET OR THAT WOULD BE 30 MORE POINTS FROM SLYTHERIN HOUSE." Professor McGonagall shouted, interrupting him.

"Try blowing it out Mattheo," I repeated with a smile.

Mattheo grabbed the string and blew on it.

"Owth," I whispered under my breath.

The flame went out at the exact moment and Mattheo stood shocked.

"B-but...Lorenzo put it in soup...w-what?!" He stuttered.

I laughed and started to sit down and get food.

"This is your fault Y/n. And I took the blame." Mattheo spat.

"And I don't expect anything less." I cooed. "Karma's a bitch, pretty boy." I continued to smile.

Mattheo rolled his eyes and watched us eat. Tom moved me onto his lap. He kinda fed me and I enjoyed teasing him by rolling my hips on his lap.

I was going to get punished anyway, what was there to loose

"Keep going." He chuckled lowly.

I did just that and threw my head back onto his shoulder.

"Fuck..I want you." I moaned into his ear, knowing exactly what I was doing to him.

I looked up and I swear he was blushing.

"Aww, is someone a little flustered?" I giggled.

Tom gripped my cheeks roughly and I smiled through his touch.

"You won't be laughing when you beg for me to let you come and I say no, brat." He spat and basically threw my face to the side.

God, I was becoming crazy for him.

I leaned back up to his ear. I was throbbing for him and I wanted it so bad now.

"That's what I'm counting on. I haven't been touched in so long, I bet it's going to be tight." I teased.

Tom turned his head away and readjusted himself. I don't think I've ever seen him like this. I was pleased and proud of myself though.

"Get up." He demanded.

——————————————————————————-
Thanks for readingggggg. :)))))))))))))))))))