Step 2

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I performed a drying spell for my hair and sat by the bed. It was only 7 am now.

Let's see, step one, confided with Draco so that's done. Step two is convincing Mattheo and Astoria on my side. I'm positive Draco already is. I've already done step three, or at least I hope so. If Draco really still loves me, he is a gullible fool. But whatever, it means things are going well. Four and five will come later.

I need to get back to Hogwarts before all of them, I have things to do.

I heard the water stop and the shower door sliding open. My eyes waited by the bathroom door.

Draco Malfoy stepped out. Steam still coming off of him. Damn, I missed that sight, even if I just saw it beneath me a few moments ago. His muscles look flexed and god, those abs, that v-line, his everything. He could have me practically on my knees. Well, I can feel that love curse wearing off big time.

"You're embarrassed yourself, darling." He chuckled and began to walk towards me.

Draco grabbed my chin and ran his thumb across my lips. He looked down at me with his piercing eyes.

"How adorable." He cooed.

"Get dressed, Draco," I spoke as my hand landed on his chest.

"Why would I want to do that when I can see this going somewhere else?" He smirked.

I looked away from his lucid eyes and blushed.

"Get dressed," I repeated myself.

I heard Draco give a small laugh and walk away.

Damn it. I'm letting him dominate me again. Is that a good thing? Maybe I should. Let him seem he has the upper hand and crush it down after all of this is over.

Oh, but it feels so good having him do that to me. Knowing he's always there for me and can take care of me. That's the best feeling ever!

No, off track. He hurt me, nothing can fix the betrayal.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I walked up to it and opened it. It was Astoria.

A small smile came across her face as she jumped to hug me.

I patted her back as she squeezed my body.

"Good morning!" She greeted me.

"Good morning," I replied back.

"Good morning to you too," Draco joined from behind me.

Astoria let go of me and I turned around.

Draco was dressed in a usual white buttoned-up shirt and pants.

"Um, Astoria, wanna go to your room?" I suggested.

"Oh, sure!" She accepted and began to walk out.

I followed after her while closing the door behind us.

-

We got to her room and I walked to a window. The view was beautiful as ever.

"So, what do you want to do? Was Draco annoying you? Cause if he was, I can definitely do something about it. Do you-," she rambled on.

"Astoria! No, it's alright. Draco is Draco. I just came here because I just wanted someone to talk to." I started.

She stopped and walked up to me with a kind smile.

"Alright, I'm here for you." She spoke.

I smiled back and sighed.

"Astoria, I...I want to work things out." I began.

"I know. We will, this afternoon. We have this all planned out. We will all show you our perspectives and sort everything out that way." She informed me.

"I...I just don't think that will do anything. I mean, what could you guys possibly tell me that will help me."

"Well, for example, all I wanted to do was to help. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you first. Also, you can't blame Draco for not telling you the part about your parents. It was my idea." She confessed.

"Oh."

"Yes, I heard you let Tom go after burning your mother's ring and I know how much that ring meant to you so I just assumed that you were blind to reason. I'm sorry I just assumed. I shouldn't have. I thought maybe if we told you, you would throw it away and I didn't want to lose you. You mean a lot to me and I'm really sorry for that." She began to tear up.

I was silent. I don't know what to think. What does she expect me to do? I mean, is it worth forgiving? She concocted a whole plan for the winter break and played me, thinking I was too dumb into the love curse to understand reason. But she lied to me. We used to be more closer than this. I expected more from her and she let me down.

"I understand." I smiled.

I mean, was she ever going to tell me she did this after they would get the cure? I had high expectations for her. How did she even hold this information in from me? Did no guilt pass her?

"You do?" She sniffed.

"Yes. I admit I'm hurt. I mean we were best friends. We told each other everything. We were so close. I'm just surprised you pulled and acted normal with everything and every day." I spoke.

"Yeah.." she mumbled.

I grabbed her hand and our eyes connected.

"I...we, can work something out. Please just give me some time. Things can go back to the way they were." I cooed.

Astoria kept staring at me. I smiled and squeezed her hand in reassurance.

Suddenly, she moved closer to me. She seemed hesitant. Our eyes still connected. Her's were a little watery.

"Astoria-," I began.

In a leap, her lips touched mine. My eyes widened as I realized she was kissing me.

Oh my god, what do I do?

Astoria was squeezing my hand, hard.

In an instant, she repelled back.

"Oh, god!" She gasped and clapped her hand across her mouth.

I just stared at her. This is not what I expected.

"I'm..I'm so s-sorry." She mumbled and started to back away.

Shit, how do I save this?

I grabbed her again as she started to leave.

"Astoria, it's alright. I don't mind." I comforted her.

She bit her lip and nodded. I let go of her and walked up to her for a hug.

"It's ok.." I spoke.

"I-I didn't mean it." She muttered out. "I don't want to lose you."

"You haven't," I assured her and let her go.

Her cheeks were red and I felt confused.

"Well? Do you want to get this conversation over with?" I asked.

"What conversation?" She asked.

I smiled.

"Well, see you at breakfast then." I cooed and walked out.

I don't know what that was, but it won't stop anything.

What if I can't complete all five steps? They've betrayed me, hurt me, but they make it so hard.

I don't know why Astoria kissed me, but I can't let it mean anything. I don't like her back if that's what's going on.

Damn it, what the hell is going on?

————————————————————
Lol, kinda bringing back my last book vibes. :)
Hope you enjoyed and have a good night.