Diary

TOM RIDDLE POV

It's been a week since my fight with Draco. We've ignored each other pretty well and I do have to say I'm doing perfectly fine. Even though Y/n has been pushing me to fix things, they just end up with me railing her. I'm not complaining, at all actually. It had been the best, most pleasurable week of my entire fucked up life.

I've helped her with her homework whenever she begged me to and I even started to bring some of her clothes to my room. Mattheo said he's found another place to sleep and he's a little pissed at me for getting with his ex, but why should I care?

Actually, we haven't made anything official and I'm not really sure I care to. Y/n's been bundled up in my room ever since and has become better at obeying me.

Draco on the other hand has been spending his time with that Lola girl. Everything was just the way I wanted, the way I planned.

I closed the book in my hand and looked over to Y/n sleeping peacefully next to me. She wanted to cuddle the night before, but I found that weird. Even though deep down I wanted it too, my ego got in the way.

I threw the book next to me knowing very well that I had phased out for most of it. I reached under my bed and pulled out my diary. The back pages were ripped and I could only smirk. I flipped to the front and to where I last left off.

"Tommy?" Her sleepy voice squeaked.

I quickly shut the diary and turned to her. She smiled innocently at me and looked at the diary in my hand.

"Ohh, can I read?" She cooed while reaching her hands out.

I chuckled. I mumbled a spell under my breath and watched the pages grow back and the words disappeared.

"Sure," I smirked and handed her the book.

Y/n took one look at the book and her face went pale. Her sweet smile dropped and her stare was glued to my book as if there was something to look at. My heart skipped a beat and I snatched the book back. There was nothing but the design the diary came with.

"What?" I questioned with sweaty hands.

"N-nothing." She lied.

My hand flew and grabbed her neck.

"Don't lie to me." I hissed.

Then I saw the thing I feared the most. Pure fear, in her eyes. It wasn't the normal playful one where there was a spark of comfort, no. Y/n was scared of me. Her eyes looked directly at mine and I felt her pulse increase from her neck.

I slowly let go and stared emotionless back at her. Suddenly, her entire face changed and her warm smile was back. She started to talk again and laugh. I couldn't catch her eyes and it was as if that moment never happened.

Chills slithered along my body as I watched her.

Y/N Y/L/N POV

I smiled and played it cool. Tom just stared at me as if I were crazy and I smiled and laughed as I would usually do.

When I looked at his diary, I saw the things I never wanted to see. Things I would not believe. Not yet at least. I need proof first. I need to test it first. But in order to do that, I had to break free from this room. I needed Draco.

"Tommy, look." I giggled and hopped off the bed.

His eyes followed me without making a sound.

I started to walk over to him. Tom extended his arm out and I grabbed it. He pulled me into a hug and wrapped his hands around my waist as I wiggled around and positioned myself on his lap.