As soon as I saw the platinum blonde hair become visible, I placed my hands on Tom's shoulders and pulled myself into a kiss.

"Kiss back you sick fuck," I whispered against his lips.

Tom maybe was a little shocked, but eventually, his lips started to move against mine and his hands naturally started roaming along my body.

I could feel Draco's glare on me, but I continued like I didn't notice.

"Crucio," Draco yelled, soon, a blast coming from his wand.

Tom pushed me away and apparated away in a blink of an eye.

I looked back at Draco, my eyes widened. He continued glaring at the air where Tom and I stood.

I felt absolutely terrible, so I kept reminding myself, I was free. Draco hates me now so no one is holding back. I can act without worrying if Draco will get hurt. I don't have to care about him anymore. Right?

Draco and I locked eyes and he started storming towards me.

I watched as he grabbed my arm and started to drag me down the stairs.

After that, there were no words spoken.

I walked with him along the many halls and down the stairs.

I tried to stop many times, but Draco didn't care, he continued to pull me along.

"L-let me go," I whispered along the empty halls.

He was silent, a firm glare held on his face.

"Great, you found out I'm cheating on you, let me go now!" I yelled in a low, hushed tone.

Still nothing.

I tried stopping completely. Draco only pulled harder and I ended up stumbling forward and eventually continuing walking.

"Ouch! Ok, you don't have to be such a dick." I rolled my eyes after catching myself.

Soon, we reached the Slytherin common room and into his dorm.

Draco locked the door behind him and cast a silencing spell.

I don't get it. He should be leaving me. What am I still doing with him?

Draco pushed me onto the bed. And left to grab something.

I sat on the bed and waited as he pulled a chair in front of me.

He took his seat and sat down, crossing his arms.

I looked at him, confused.

"Get on your knees." He began.

"What, no." I let out.

"I won't ask again, get on your knees now, or I will have you begging for me to stop during your punishment later." He spoke, full seriousness in his voice.

My face turned red and my body voluntarily crawled out of the bed and onto my knees in front of him.

"Good slut, now look up at me." He demanded.

I did so.

His legs were wide apart and I looked into his dark grey eyes.

"Tell me, puppy. Why did I find you kissing that bastard?" He asked.

"I told you, I'm cheating on you." I lied.

"One. Keep lying, it'll only cost you more tears." He spat and sat up in a straight posture.

"I....I'm not lying. I've been with Tom for some time now. The only reason I got with you was to draw less suspicion". I continued.

"Three. Don't be a dumb-ass and answer the question already." Draco sighed.

I blushed even more.

I've never done this before, I don't know how to feel.

"What? I-...you know, why are you doing this? Shouldn't you leave me? It doesn't matter what happened, I cheated in front of your eyes. I kissed him. Why are you still with me? Why do you care?" I questioned.

Draco stared intensely at me and sighed.

"Four, stop wasting my time." He let out coldly.

I soon realized he wasn't going to give up. I better just get this over with.

"Fine. I...I got tired, ok? I saw my parents again because of Tom. I thought if I could get on his good side again, I could somehow get back with my parents." I made it more believable this time.

Draco looked deeply into my eyes. I tried my best acting skills, praying my luck would help carry out my words.

Draco reached his hand into his suit and pulled out a little vial. My eyes followed it as it was presented to me.

"Veritaserum, since you don't want to tell me the truth, we can let this beauty do the job." He cooed.

I stared at the fluid. Oh no, he can't know. There is so much he doesn't know. So much he can't know.

"I'll give you another try. If I believe you, I won't shove veritaserum down your throat. But if I don't believe you and it turns out you're lying, I'll make it wish you told me the first time I asked." He moved out.

I gulped and debated what I should do.

"D-Draco...please," I mumbled.

He raised an eyebrow, his intense glare melting me into submission.

"I...I had to get away from you." I began to crumble. "I want revenge on Tom, I need leverage, but I'm too concerned about you and if you'll get hurt. You're holding me back, Draco. I didn't intend on kissing Tom...I just felt helpless and I thought if I broke free from you, my consciousness would be free to do more."

Draco thought for a while. My eyes are no longer on him now.

"Drink it." He spoke.

"What? But I told you the truth." I let out, shocked, looking back at him with unfairness.

"I know. I just need to be sure." He continued, opening the vial.

"B-but-,"

"If you're so confident this is the truth, drink it." He moved out, handing me the vial.

For some reason, I felt it was ok.

I took a sip of the bitter liquid and I started to pray he wouldn't take advantage of the pact I was under the potion.

"Was all you said back then true?" He asked.

"Yes." I let out fluently.

Suddenly, Draco brought the vial to his lips and took a sip himself.

He swallowed and looked down at me.

"I love you, Y/n." He let out.

Don't say it back.

Don't say it back.

Don't say it back.

Don't say it back.

DON'T SAY IT BACK.

"I lo-..." I started to feel the potion wear off.

Draco started to glare again.

"Say it." He hissed.

No, don't Y/n.

I bit my lips.

"Why are you holding back?" He asked.

I continued my silence.

Draco scoffed.

"I won't force it out of you, Y/n. I love you and I respect you all too much. I just wish you could calm my worries." He let out.

Why?! God damn it. Why does he have to be like this?! So fucking perfect. WHY??

Draco smiled and cupped my cheek, rubbing his thumb against my lips.

"You don't need to say it, I can already see it in your eyes." He breathed and slowed leaned down, pressing a kiss onto my lips.

———————————1111————————————
Ngl, I'm actually proud of this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. :)