I love you, again

Beginne am Anfang

"God, you're the perfect one." He let out.

He grabbed my hand and pinned them above my head.

"Be a good girl and keep them there for me, alright?" He cooed.

I blushed as he touched my weak spot. I nodded and did as I was told.

His fingertips trailed from my chest to my stomach, and finally, to my cunt. He started to rub my clit with two of his fingers, using the juices that were leaking out.

I began to whine with pleasure, only causing him to go harder.

Draco started to take his shirt, pants, and boxers off.

He pulled out his hard dick and began to rub it against my cunt, collecting the liquids.

I bit my lips to assure minimum sound.

He started to rub his huge cock while beginning to thrust his two fingers into me. I smiled while he started to distribute pleasure.

Then, he took his fingers out and he began to tease me with his tip.

Draco traced circles around my vagina with his cock, tickling me a little bit. I whined again for all I wanted was for him to fuck me hard right now. I was throbbing inside and I needed the release.

"Please, please daddy," I begged.

Suddenly, he shoved his cock into me. I went silent for a second before he thrust out and back in.

Draco grabbed my waist and started to thrust deeper and deeper. He left soft grunts while he kept hitting that bundle of nerves inside of me.

I began to moan as he stretched me out.

After a while, I began to somewhat take his entire length. My eyes rolled back and my moans turned louder.

Draco slowly began to pound into me. He pulled my body onto his cock, causing him to go deeper. I started to scream out of pain and pleasure.

"It's too bad I don't have my toys to gag you, oh well, my fingers will do just fine." He huffed and did just that.

He shoved three of his fingers inside my mouth, preventing any more loud sounds.

My back arched as the man went faster. Even tears begin to come out of my eyes from the amount of pleasure.

Draco kissed my chest whilst he hammered his fat cock into my wet hole. His balls hitting me every thrust.

He changed angles ever so often, making sure to hit every sweet spot. My hands struggled to stay still, but anything to be his good girl.

I was a screaming and moaning mess, but of course, that was mostly covered up.

I started to feel myself tighten up as I reached my high.

Draco sensed it too and he went even faster.

"Go on, come on my dick." He groaned.

He slowed while still being inside of me. I released and technically came on him while he was still inside of me.

Draco came after me. Hot cum filled me up as he pulled out. He left a long and satisfying moan as he came.

Draco pressed his fingers against my vagina, blocking the cum to flow out. He removed the fingers that were in my mouth and our heavy breaths were the only thing heard.

"I don't know, something about having my cum still inside of you at all times is really turning me on even more." He chuckled.

"And what if I get pregnant?" I questioned.

"And I have a breeding kink. I would surely have no problems knowing you're bearing my child." He added.

Not going to say I was surprised. I kinda already figured that part out.

"You want me to have your children?" I smiled.

Draco grabbed my chin and our eyes connected again.

"Who else? You're irreplaceable, love. You're the only one for me. It's you or no one." He cooed.

I blushed even harder and I looked away.

Draco removed his fingers and cum started to crawl out soon after. It felt good.

Draco sat me up and kissed the hickeys on my neck and chest. He continued on my cheek and whipped the tears away.

"It's no secret I'm still in love with you. That has never changed and I'm so glad you've returned to me." He whispered into my ear.

I kissed his cheek and moved towards his ear.

"I love you too."  

—————————————————————————
And I love you, to all the people reading. :) thank you and vote.