Lorenzo and Theodore 1/2

Start from the beginning

Oh...

I placed my hand on her shoulder, drawing her attention back to me.

"Astoria, I'm just going to go out and say it. I don't think the healing of our relationship should start with you avoiding me." I let out.

"I-I'm n-not avoiding you." She stuttered.

"I have eyes. I want us to go back to normal as soon as possible. Promise me you'll try." I asked.

We stared at each other.

"Ok." She agreed.

I smiled and continued back to my spells. I heard Tom scoff from below me, but I really could care less.

I took out a ripped piece of paper, wrote something on it, then dropped it into Lorenzo's bag. This would be the second one I've given out since my return from winter break.

Soon, class ended.

"Astoria, walk with me?" I asked.

"Sure." She nodded yes.

I waited and in a bit, we were walking our way out.

It was silent for a while.

"Actually, I have to look for Draco. Cya." I excused myself.

I ran the other way and started to walk into a random hall. By the edge of one of the pillars were a few vials. I picked them up and carried my way out.

The only reason I asked Astoria to walk with me was to make sure no one followed me or suspected me, especially Tom. I know he thinks I'm up to something, so I have to take extra steps.

I started to search for Draco.

I traveled into the Slytherin common room after some walking and bingo.

Draco Malfoy sat on one of the chairs. Our eyes met and his lit up. Luckily, the room had very few people in it.

Smiles appeared on both our faces as I hopped my way over to him.

"Hello, again." I greeted.

He smiled even harder as I sat on his lap.

He grabbed me and scooted me closer to him. His cold hands caressed my cheek as a kiss was planted on it.

"Hello, gorgeous." He complimented. "What are you up to?"

"Well, I have some Charms homework to do right now," I spoke.

"Good, I can help."

I set my books on the table as I got off his lap. My hands flipped through the pages when suddenly, more people started to walk into the common room.

I looked up and realized it was Theodore and Blaise. They were carrying tea from Divination.

I waved them over and reached for one of the vials in my pocket.

Theodore placed his teacup on the table.

"Hey, what kind is that?" I asked.

"Oh, honey." He answered.

"I got leaves." Blaise jumped in.

"Oh..can I try? Theodore?" I asked.

"Sure."

I took the teacup and sniffed it.

3..2..1..BANG!

Someone had dropped a flower pot. As everyone was distracted, I quickly poured the potion that was in the vial into his tea.

I fixed everything away as I joined the wandering crowd.

A girl stood up and apologized.

The attention returned back to me trying the tea.

I brought the liquid to my mouth and took a fake sip. Then, I handed the tea back.

"Not bad." I let out.

Theodore took a huge sip.

"I think this is great." He spoke.

Blaise offered his drink and I took a sample.

"I..this is kinda good," I noted. "Draco, you want some?"

He shook his head no.

Suddenly, someone burst into the Slytherin common room. Our attention shifted again.

"Theodore!" Lorenzo called out.

He looked like he had just seen a ghost.

"Yes?" Theodore answered.

Lorenzo ran up to him and hugged him. It was really nice to watch, but suddenly, Theodore's eyes rolled back and he started to fall.

"No! NO!" Lorenzo yelled as he struggled to hold him up.

"What's happening?" I asked as I got up.

Theodore was lowered onto a nearby sofa.

I started to walk over to the two, Draco by my side.

I watched as Lorenzo checked for his pulse.

"Dead..."

—————————————————————-
Thank u 4 readingggg. <3