The four of us walked over to the line and waited for the popcorn. As it was our turn, I chose the purple-colored popcorn. Tom chose the black one, Lorenzo green, and Theodore tried yellow.

The man gave us each a small cup of popcorn.

"This is supposed to be electric?" Tom questioned.

"Looks normal to be." Lorenzo cooed.

"Just try it," the man instructed.

I picked one up and popped it in my mouth. My mouth felt like a storm. My tongue was shocked many times, but it was a tiny and tickling shock.

My eyes widened and I squirmed in my spot.

"Mmm, this is..wow." I let out and swallowed.

The boys then tried it for themselves and had the same reaction.

"Oh..I don't hate it." Lorenzo settled.

"Alright, come on, I didn't pay 10 gallons for us to miss the entire thing." Theodore tried and started to head back to the museum.

We followed while eating our treats. My eyes wandered and admired the people and different things going on. Suddenly, my legs came to a stop.

"Oh my god. Tom, look. They're doing body paintings of flowers." I squealed and started pulling on Tom's arm.

"One last stop?" Tom tried.

"NO!" Theodore yelled and continued walking.

"You two can go, we'll catch up after this." Tom continued.

"Please Theodore. It's flowers." I pleaded.

Theodore stopped.

"No, if I leave the two of you alone, you'll find a space and fuck and miss the entire thing and Y/n won't be able to walk and the tour will be pointless." Theodore hissed.

My face turned red and Tom smirked.

"Are we really that transparent?" Tom chuckled.

I elbowed him and he laughed.

"Yes, you two are. Please, let's go." Theodore begged and we finally started to walk with him.

-

We arrived and ran our way through the galleries and finally to the tour guide and group.

"Wait, where are Astoria and the other four?" I asked while trying to catch my breath.

"I..wait, where the fuck are they?" Theodore muttered.

"Theo, calm down," Lorenzo spoke.

"I..I swear I'm going to have problems with those five." Theodore huffed and turned around to focus back on the tour guide.

I giggled and continued with the tour guide as well.

[ Just some cool flowers I found :) ]