"We'll see about that." She chuckled.

Oh my god. The nerve on this fucking cunt.

I launched my leg at her and kicked her in the stomach. Lola got pushed back onto Tom and he caught her. His hands held her shoulders and Lola smirked harder.

"Cry about it." She laughed.

"Y/n.." Draco spoke from behind me.

"WHAT?!" I yelled back but didn't take my eyes off of Lola.

I swear my head is going to burst. My vision started to turn red as I started to pull on Draco's hold. I could kill her. I need to kill her. I'm going to kill her.

"Y/n, stop." Astoria cried from afar.

I didn't. The look on her face taunted my mind and a voice was screaming at me to do terrible things to her. This was new. Suddenly, a hand grabbed my chin and forced it to their face. Draco. Who would have guessed.

"Let's just go Y/n." He softly cooed. "And for the record Lola, I never loved you. I only got back with you to stop your awful begging."

I smile at those words. I turned back to Lola and stared at her pathetic face.

"If you think being a homewrecker is cool and fun, you're awfully immature. And that's just fucking sad." I spat.

Draco gripped my hand and started to walk me away. Astoria and the rest of the group followed behind us, each of them throwing a disgusted look at Lola.

I didn't turn back and continued my way down the hall. We got to our room and Draco opened the door.

The room looked gorgeous and exactly my vibe.

"You like it? I requested this room especially." Draco admitted.

"My God, I love it!" I spoke in awe.

Our bags were already in the room and everything was set up. I walked to the closet and pulled out some pajamas. I'm suddenly really tired and could use some rest.

"It's late Draco. I'm just going to sleep." I spoke.

"Good idea." I heard from across the room.

I turned around and Draco was in his closet from the other side of the room. I guess I could change here. I am comfortable with him and he's already seen all of me.

I started to strip up to my undergarments and threw my old clothes back in the closet. I turned around and caught him staring wide-eyed at me. I could use this opportunity and get my last point. Fuck Tom and Lola.

I grabbed my silk green pajamas and walked seductively over to the bed.

"It's not nice to stare at a lady change, Draco." I cooed as I masked my smirk with an innocent smile.

He was shirtless with grey sweatpants on. Draco chuckled and walked over to the door with his wand. He spelled the door extra locked and silenced the room. I think he may have caught on.

"I know what you're trying to do, darling. You can't take your anger on Tom out on me." He exposed me.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I played dumb.

Draco walked over to me and cupped my cheek.

"Put on your clothes, princess. You'll get sick in this cold ass room." He instructed.

I raised my eyebrows as an idea came to mind.

"Ok. But can you help me with something?" I asked as we stared into each other's souls.

"Sure."

I moved his hand off my cheek and turned around.

"My bra. It's hard undoing it and I do remember you being able to take it off easily." I spoke as I moved my shoulders.

Draco chuckled and patted my back.

"Stop. Can we not try this tonight? I'm tired." He let out.

"Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about. I just need you to help unbutton my bra. What's so hard about that?" I continued.

Draco drew his fingers softly around my back.

"Fine. But I'm not falling for anything." He put out.

Draco undid my bra and his finger dragged crossed my shoulder, bringing the straps down. His touch tickled and I squirmed around with a giggle.

"Done." He breathed into my ear.

His breath rose my hair and I giggled again. I felt his lips on my neck for a second. A smirk appeared on my face as I purposely moaned.

I turned back to his face and he looked shocked. His face flushed and I held up my bra with my hand.

I leaned into him and pressed my own kiss on his neck. I heard a little whimper from above me and I started to blush as well. I kissed his neck again while softly sucking on it and pulled away slowly. I caught his eyes the whole way through and I smirked.

"Three." I taunted him.

Was this too far? Maybe I was just mad.

__________________________________________
Thanks for reading. (:    Vote     :)