{I Lied To Protect You. . .}

Tommy's POV~

This is a fucking bad idea, why did I think this was a good idea?!?!
Why am I taking him to Philza, his dad, I still don't trust him.  .  .

As I unlocked the gate, Wilbur smiled,"Oh, I think I have a few memories here! Yeah, I remember this place a bit!", I roll my eyes, I then see Philza and hold up my shield a bit,"Phil, you're not going to kill me right?", he sighed and shook his head,"No, I was just going to check something--", "Phil?!", Philza then stopped. . .
Wilbur had thus big smile on his face, a mixed emotion of sadness and happiness. . . Possible acting and Philza was in shock, but he was smiling and had tears in his eyes. . .
Wilbur then smiled and looked around while walking towards his dad,"Phil. . . Dad, this is what you've been doing?! It's amazing!!", Philza smiled and let out a small laugh as he wiped a few tears,"Y-Yeah.", he looked so happy, but I knew it's nothing but a fuckin act. . .

After a little while of running around, telling Philza to use better stone and Wilbur saying how Phil shouldn't feel guilty about killing him and trying to talk over me, fucker he is, Phil then spoke up,"Um. . . Will, can I ask you. . . Something?", Will smiled and nods. . .

Philza's POV~

I filled slightly with my hardcore necklace as I tired to find my words,"Well. . . I-I wanted. . . To ask, why. . . Why you lied in the. . . 2nd and. . . 3rd letter.  .  .", Wilbur looked a little sad,"Y-You said, you won the Election and. . . Went to start a new. . . Nation, Pogtopia was like a side project. . .", he sighed and looked at me,"Phil. . . I honestly, don't know when I started to lie, but I promised myself that I would start telling the truth more, and well. . . I lied in the letters because I didn't want to worry you. . .", I look at him,"Really. . .? You didn't do it for fun or. . .", he then grabbed with my shoulders gently and smiled,"Dad, I wrote you letters to let you know I was fine, but when I got kicked out, I wrote you letters with those lies to keep you safe, not worry about me and also because I didn't want to drag you down the mess I created.", I was surprised,"R-Really. . . Mate. . .", he nods, I noticed Tommy seemed to be fuming, but I pulled Wilbur into a hug,"I'm sorry I lied, I'm sorry I made you do that to me. . .", I close my eyes and take a few deep breaths,"It's alright mate, I just wish you weren't afraid to tell me. . .", "I do to. . .", "Sorry to interpret this, but aren't you forgetting something Phil?!", with both look at Tommy,"HE blew up L'Manberg!! How can you even trust after all this?!?!", I look at my son, but. . . I see genuine emotions in his smile, eyes and face, I smile,"No, Tommy. I believe him. . .", Tommy faceplamed and Wilbur smiled,"Thanks Dad. . .", I smile and wipe a few tears. . .

After letting Will live with me, Tommy causing a fuss because he didn't like how trusting I was of him. . .

Wilbur must have sensed something,"Dad? You alright?", I turn to him,"Y-Yeah. . . Just thinking. . .", he sat on the bed with me,"Hey, you can tell me, you know like how you said I could tell you my problems, let's turn the tables for a bit.", I chuckled slightly, I sighed and rubbed my eyes,"It's just. . . I've had a lot of people lie to me Will. . . Quackity has lied to me, Tubbo and a few more people. . . It makes me scared to let new people in, but I just kept letting them use me like I was nothing, because I'm a stuipd Gullible---", I suddenly got pulled into a hug,"Dad, you are not to blame. Those people, they just want something from you, but I promise you that I will not hurt you or let anyone or anything hurt you. . .", I sighed and hugged him back,"Thanks son. . .", "No problem Dad. . .", I finally had my son back. . .

Techno and Wilbur sat in front of the fire. . . Both staring at one another, it just passed 3am and Philza had gone to bed 2 hours ago. . .

"So. We both made the same promise to Phil. Eh?"

"I guess we did."

We both stare at each other. . .

"Philza Protection Squad?"

"Yes. Pog."