{How Did You Know?. . .}

Wilbur's POV~

Fundy was still a little pissed at me, but he is talking to me but I haven't brought up anything he doesn't want to hear from me, like I promised, so things are going good between us.
I then heard Eret, I turn and see him and Fooliah talking to another, I smiled,"Damn it.", I turn to Fundy in confusion,"What?", he let out a playful huff,"How come all the tall guys steal Best Friends.", I chuckle,"Really?', "First Ranboo and now Foolish. ;-;", I smiled at them,"Well, they always have been good friends.", Fundy raised his eyebrows,"Really?", I nod,"Yeah. . .", Fundy closed his eyes to rest, I couldn't help but feel bad every time I looked Eret, the fact he has no memory of anyone or anything he knew.
I sighed,"You alright?", I look behind me and saw DreamXD,"Oh. Greetings. Nothing, I'm fine.", I looked back at Foolish and Eret, "Is it about them?", ". . . Just thinking. . . So many memories are gone because of what happened. . .", I could sense him nodding.
"Yes, such a shame, but he would have been dead if you hadn't found him in the woods."
I stopped.
I felt heart stop beating for a split second.
I turn to DreamXD with shock.
"H. . .-How the hell did you know we found him the woods."
I watched as his face darkened.
Tommy and Tubbo had stopped messing around, Niki and Jack stopped talking, George looked over and Foolish and Eret looked in our direction, only I think Foolish heard us while Eret looked confused and even Fundy opened his eyes to stare at DreamXD.
DreamXD was silent, I glare at him,"How do you know that information.", ". . .", before I knew it he disappeared.
"HEY!! GET BACK HERE AND ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION!!!", Niki came over with Foolish, I turn to Niki and grabbed her shoulders,"Did you tell anyone?!", she shook her head,"No!", I look at the others, Tommy held up his hands and shook his head, Tubbo shook his head too and Fundy also shook his head, Foolish looked pissed,"What. How the fuck could he know that.","Know what?", we turn and see Eret looking confused,"Um. . . Long story.", he nods slowly, but I knew Foolish was boiling with rage.

~

I sat on the roof my Dad's house in silence, I never admitted to the others that I knew Eret because I was scared of them thinking he was a monster, but now I'm scared more than I was before.
How did DreamXD know where Rret was found, could it be George that just told him, but why would they talk about Eret?

. . .

Wait.

If DreamXD is The Protector of this place, he would have the ability to know if anyone was near the SMP that apposed a threat.
So. . . Would he have sensed Alistair and Foolish nearby???
I clutched my fist with rage.
If I find. . . That DreamXD, had anything to do with what happened to him. . .

I'll rip his soul from his chest.

=

Karl's POV~

"AHHH!!", I held onto the edge of the cliff for dear life, DreamXD looked down at me over the edge,"Oh no~.  . Whatever shall you do. . .?~", I gulp as tears came to my eyes, I heard him chuckled as he stepped on my fingers,"Best to get rid of another thorn.", "P-Please. . .!", "GET AWAY FROM HIM!!!", I was shocked I heard Wilbur, but more shocked when I saw a battle axe get slammed down into DreamXD's head!
I watched as this strange black tar like liquid gushed out of his head, Wilbur let DreamXD fall and pulled me up,"Come on!. . . I got you!. . .", he pulled me up, he got me up and dragged me back into the woods,"Hurry, he won't stay down forever!", with that I ran after Wilbur.

"I'LL YOU SOOT AND JACOBS!!! NO MATTER THE COST!!!"

We stopped by Wilbur's house, I hugged him and tears finally fell,"Thank you. . .!", he hugged me back,"Any time Karl. . .", he then lead me inside.

~

He had me sit down with him on the sofa, he git a fire going and looked at my bruised and cut hands,"Shit. . . What have you been doing?", ". . . I-I don't wanna talk about it. . .", he nods slowly and put my hands down,"Listen: You can stay with me for a few days if you like. Just to calm down.", I look around,"D-Do you mind. . .", he smiled and pulled me into a hug,"Of course not. . . I could use some company.", I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. . .