{More Headcanons!}

Dream: Has a lot of emotional issues, including panic attacks from back when he thought Foolish was dead so Dream never got to express his emotion and hide it behind his mask.

George: He's definitely one of those people that refuses to see the bad in someone close to him that has gained his trust and so he may not release who the true Villian is.

Sapnap: He wears a Bandana because it represents Bravery and Strength, and because it was a gift from Skeppy.

Bad: He doesn't like swearing because his parents gave him harsh punishments if he did swear.

Skeppy: The reason he is part diamond, is because he was close to death when someone saved him by combining diamonds to defend his skin if needed.

Wilbur: He truly tries to change, but of course he also wants to be sure no threat will happen and so, he set up TNT under the Casino in case they apposed a threat.

Tommy: Doesn't think twice before acting and it ends in a disaster each time.

Tubbo: Reason people thought he was a goat, was because Tommy dared him to eat grass.

Ranboo: He is very self-conscious about his black and green side, as it reminds him of the Entity haunting him.

Techno: Can be very protective of his friends or family, because it's hard for him to form a friendship were it doesn't feel like he's being used.

Philza: He has many scars from his past, but mostly on his chest, and hates looking at them as he could just feel the pain from those days.

Niki: She loves to practice her fighting skills with Techno, so she can prove that she was more than just A Baker.

Jack: He rejected death to kill Tommy, but how he has features of a demon that will be visible till he forfills his quest.

DreamXD: He doesn't has a proper face, if you were to lift his mask you'd be in for a surprise on how he sees everything.

Ponk: Hates it when people underestimate him because of his height and occupation, so you pick a fight when him, he'll show you a deadly side of him.

Foolish: He has two personalities, both representing his powers, and hates having to use them and fight off the voices when he's mad.

Eret: Definitely upset, because so many people have told him to change but they never give him that opportunity to do so and make him an outcast.

Fundy: Isn't sure whether Yogurt should meet Wilbur yet, because he's afraid of the influence Wilbur will have on him.

Charlie: Can easily get into rooms or buildings because he can shrink/melt real small and get through the small cracks of the wall.

Jschlatt: Quits Alcohol and just sticks to milk, but is aware of Quackity's doings but is keeping quiet. . . For now.

Quackity: He feels like the scar Techno gave him, makes him feel more intimating.

Sam: He's never actually told anyone that he has died, because in fear of vulnerability and so when someone asks about the white streak in his hair, he says it's just a Dye.

Puffy: She wants to re-connect with her kids, but finds it difficult to do so.

Hannah: She likes to decorate the base with flowers.

Ant: Loves it when Red visits, just very protective of Red.