{The Secret Garden 1/2}

**. . .**
**What? The Secret Garden was a classic movie I use to watch with my siblings! If you haven't watched it I definitely recommend it, but not the 2020 one like the one where the main protagonist is called Lizzie.**
**Only this Secret Garden is a little different than a garden full of animals, it's going to be a little more different than that.**
*Oh, and this does follow anything in the movie at all because I can't remember anything specific so, enjoy my version of what I remember!**

**Oh, and also everyone is either 10, 11 or 12. And Dream is the only adult.**

Karl's POV~

Me, Sapnap and Quackity were assigned to clean up Headmaster Dream's Office. Sapnap and Quackity were just messing around with the cleaning supplies and I was cleaning the desk.
"Hey, Karl!"
"Yeah?"
"Look, I'm Dream!"
I look up and froze.
Quackity had completely drenched his hair in a blonde colour paint making more of a mess and was a mess himself while prancing around the room making more of a mess of the room!
Sapnap was laughing and I felt like dying,"Quackity! He could come back at any--", "Moment?", we all froze. . .

We turned to the door to see our Headmaster. . .
Dream was a nice man, just as long as you stay on his good side and not do something stupid. Like, he doesn't abuse us in anyway, the punishments are mostly just more cleaning at late times, and he had this calm and dangerous face so, yeah he can be TERRIFING.

He looked at the room and saw Sapnap and Quackity, he inhaled before he looked at the both of them,"Nick. Alex. Please do you clean yourselves up and meet me down in the kitchen. Now.", while slipping on the paint that coated the floor they ran out of the room, in fear of him. . .

Silence rang out in the room, Dream looked at me, I immediately went to grab the mop,"No, no. Karl, this isn't your mess to clean up.", I look up,"S-Sorry?", he nods,"This mess will be cleaned by Sapnap and Quackity during their punishment tonight. I have a different job for you.", I put the mop in the bucket,"W-What's the job?", he walked over, making more paint footprints of his shoes and he rustled my hair,"You'll see later on.", I got scared when he touched me, this is either a good sign. . .
Or death is at my door.

I walked back down to the dorms, I shared a dorm with Sapnap, Quackity, George and Techno. When I entered, Techno was trying to strangle Quackity, Sapnap was trying to dry his now damp hair and George was asleep.
Techno then saw me,"Oh, hey Karl. Sorry, I'm trying to kill this idiot for deciding to piss off Headmaster Dream.", I nod,"I-I can tell.", Quackity made strange nosies as he struggled against Techno's grip, I gulp,"I think I'm also in trouble. . . Headmaster said he had a job for me.", Sapnap looked up surprised,"What?! But you didn't even do anything! It was us being stupid and reckless!", then Techno dropped Quackity, who than crawled off under the bed,"Think Headmaster may have a reason besides these two being stupid, despite him being a Satan, he definitely has his reasons for being like this dealing with our crap everyday.", Sapnap groans and flops on the bed,"I don't wanna do extra cleaning! He's going to make us clean the paint!", George then sat up, clearly only just waking,"Can you guys shut up. . .? Just take the punishment for being stupid. . .", Quackity then poked his head out from under the bed,"Easy for you to say!!", he groaned and just laid back down on the bed. . .

. . .

I'm really scared about what Headmaster Dream wants me to do. . . Did I do something wrong that he only just realised??? Or was it because I didn't stop Quackity and Sapnap??????
Either way. . .