{Interesting Facts About My DSMP Characters}

Dream: When Dream uses his powers, his energy will drain and he will become tired but it depends on how many times he's used his magic in a day.

George: His mushrooms represent 'Fantasy', meaning he wants to separate himself from the reality as much as he can involving sleeping and not really wanting to wake up.

Sapnap: He has no demon form like Bad, but can create fire and lava at will and, you could probably tell this was a challenge to control when he was a kid.

Bad: He has two forms; Demon Form and Human Form, he said it was because he was once a human before he became a fallen angel/demon.

Skeppy: Parts of his skin is diamond and can completely turn into diamond.

Wilbur: He got the whole eating sand habit from Skeppy when he was a kid and Philza and Kristen still blame Skeppy to the day.

Tommy: Has a hard time seeing things in someone's else's perspective so, he finds it hard to understand others motivations.

Techno: He was actually was a fallen warrior, who was betrayed by his country, and was brought back by Kristen and was let out into the world to find his place in life.

Tubbo: He was taught by Wilbur on how to create a Nuke before the L'Manberg explodsation.

Fundy: Hates being yelled at as it reminds him of when his mother and father would fight and his Grandpa would have to comfront him.

Ranboo: He has scars on his face in the form of tear stains as a reminder of what will happen if he cries.

Sally: She was a shapeshifter.

Eret: He will unknowingly uses his powers, he brushes it off as someone messing who him but he doesn't realise his powers are resurfacing.

Foolish: He relates to Techno with voices, even if he has one voice in his that technically could take over his entire body.

Puffy: She dyed her hair different colours to always have that glow to her and be a child's sign of hope.

Karl: He can see the ghosts of all the people he met in the past on the SMP through his greenish eye.

Jschlatt: He doesn't actually have horns, he explained that when he died, he guessed that they decided to turn him into his spiritual animal; A Goat.

Quackity: Learned to gamble from Jschlatt back when he worked under him.

Ponk: He has a mechanical arm.

Sam: He can produce explodsations from the palms of his hands, he doesn't do it often and only does when he needs too. This results in some nasty burns on his hands if he doesn't wear his gloves.

Veronica: She encouraged Eret to wear whatever he wants, so when he showed her a pink dress when he was a kid, she bought it for him.

Kathy: The side effect she has from time travelling was having a year taken off her life so her death was planned and she knew she was going to die one way or another.

Kristen: Very protective of Philza and all the kids she looked after back in the day and is very powerful.

Philza: He likes to build amazing structures as he finds it very therapic for himself.

Herobrine: He was often bullied by his older twin, N****, for his abnormal eyes and powers so he swore to get revenge on him and boy did he.

DreamXD: A shapeshifter, it takes the form of something you fear or want to use it against you.

Purpled: Is part alien, but takes the form of a human most of the time.

Punz: Older brother to Purpled, but is a human and tires to check up on him.

Ant: Hates it when someone gets a ball of yarn or a lazer eye to make him fall into acting like a cat. (Looking at Skeppy)

Red Velvet: Writes letters to Ant to make sure he's still alright and alive, and hopes to visit soon.

Michael: Sometimes can see ghosts, but Tubbo thinks it his imagination.