{Michael's Whereabouts}

Tubbo inhaled sharply, looking at the small group of people around him as Ghostboo was making a flower crown far from the conversation.
Tubbo pointed at Sam,"So; Michael went missing and because of the last time you interacted with Michael Ranboo thought you had him and freaked out. You proceed to put him in the cells to calm him down for a bit only for it to lead to disaster.", Sam rubbed the back of his neck, Tubbo then turned to Techno,"Dream, doesn't have him. Right.", Techno shook his head,"No, I didn't see Dream holding a Child pigman.", Tubbo stared at the people around him as calmly as he could,"So. If Sam doesn't have him, Dream doesn't have him. . .", then Tubbo exploded with rage.

"THE WHO THE FUCK HAS MY SON!??!?!"

=

Eret rushed inside Foolish's temple, he sighed with relief,"This. . . This should be safe till the alarms go down.", Eret put down Michael, who immediately ran to look at all the cool statues in Foolish's House.
Eret took his Cape off and put it on the ground, just in case Michael wanted to sit down, he glanced around the empty Temple for his friend.
"Foolish? You here??", Eret walked deeper in The Temple, hoping his friend was here and he could fill him in on what had, or is going down at The Prison with Dream escaping.
Michael ran around the statues as Eret looked at Foolish's work on The Egg and huge statue outside,"Woah. . . The guy has big plans for this Statue thing, wonder who this XD guy is and why he requested it.", Michael looked too, he didn't like the smile of this XD so he went off back to the other less intimating statues.
As Eret looked through the sketches of Foolish's projects, he found a photo of Dream under them or rather, a photo of a Dream when he looked to be 4 or 3.
Eret picked it up and smiled,"Aw, Dream looked cute as a kid. But, why does Foolish have a photo of him?", "Eret?", "AHHH!!", Eret jumped in fright, only for Foolish to be behind him and took his shoulders,"Hey, Hey, calm down old pal, it's just me.", Eret sighed with relief,"Thabk God, sorry. . .", Foolish smiled,"It's fine, I came looking for you and Michael after what Hannah told us.", "MICHAEL!", they turned and saw Tubbo scoop Michael into his arms, Eret smiled at the scene and Tubbo smiled at them,"Eret, thank you, I'll be dealing with the idiots later, but for now. . . Thank you for protecting Michael.", Eret nods, and bowed politely,"Anytime.", Tubbo looked at Michael,"Time to go home and see Dad?", Michael nods and gave Eret a wave as they walked away.
"Bye guys!"
"Bye!"
"Bye Auntie!"
Eret stopped and turned around, confused on where the kid voice came from only to see no child but Michael being carried away by Tubbo,"You alright, Eret?", Eret smiled at Foolish,"Yeah, probably just need some sleep probably. Oh, and did you know Dream as a kid because of a photo??", Foolish smiled nervously,"Ah that. . . Um, yeah I knew him as a kid. Remind me to tell you that story.", that sounded interesting to Eret to learn more about Foolish-
"FOOLISH, THE STATUE!!"
Foolish then sprinted out,"ONE MOMENT!", Eret was confused on who yelled, but once peaking out he saw Foolish and a strange person, who could be XD, arguing.
. . .