{More Dream SMP Headcanons}

Tommy: He is easily attached to items that someone else cares about, so when Dream liked some discs he stole them all to pias him off more than Wilbur did already. . .

Eret: Despite the fact L'manberg, Pogtopia, Eggpire and nearly everyone on the SMP has known Eret for so long, he's only ever felt comfortable showing his eyes around Foolish. . .

Michael: Wants to learn how to play an instrument, but he isn't too sure what he wants to try out. . .

Wilbur: He made himself a bit of a blue fidget toy for when he is stressed and in memory Ghostbur. . .

Fundy: Sometimes he wonders if Wilbur is disappointed in him, but he keeps these thoughts to himself to not upset him or be lied to his face. . .

Hannah: She sometimes thinks back to the others and sometimes feels guilty for betraying them. . .

Karl: He makes different colour of bracelets of all his friends to colour code who they are and for his other friends in their personal limbo. . .

Sapnap: He loves to play the violin, he practices everyday and it helps him keep his mind off things. . .

George: He is sometimes angry that Dream gave the throne back to Eret, but is thankful that he doesn't have to worry about assassination anymore. . .

Ranboo: He sometimes speaks to himself in third person, confusing some people but Phil and Techno find it normal. . .

Techno: Has a habit of collecting gold, as pigmen take a great liking to it. . .

Phil: Sometimes he looks at his wings and just wished he could fly again but knows what would happen if he even tried. . .

Quackity: Sometimes has a feeling someone is out to kill him, like a brick or a sword gets thrown by no one and nearly hits him. . .

Charlie: He sticks to Quackity and Jschlatt as they were the first humans/ghosts he has interacted with, so he is highly influenced by them. . .

Skeppy: The reason The Egg took over him so quickly, was because Bad choose to study The Egg more than spend time with him and so when Skeppy was at his most venerable The Egg took it's chance. . .

Sam: He will put his mental health over everyone's, this results in Sam being easily tired and sick. . .

Ponk: Is debating whether or not to stop going near The Eggpire, as he has seen what they can do. . .

Niki: She is so happy to have Will back, so she and him like to spend time together while they cook. . .

Dream: Tends to bite his sleeves a lot from what Quackity had done to him, so when someone sees him they immediately notice his chewed up sleeves. . .

Ant: Doesn't really to his boyfriend what's happening on The SMP, so he has no idea he is infected. . .

Jschlatt: Likes to give Karl the smallest hints he can to help Karl realise that the real traitor is not too far away. . .

Purpled: He only accepted Quackity's offer so he can prove to people that he can be strong. . .

Punz: Sometimes thinks back to when he betrayed Dream, sometimes he thinks he made a dick move for just wanting more money and now Purpled did the same but with The Eggpire. . .