{Golden Flowers}

{Undertale AU}

~~~

Ranboo's POV~

The light faded, I moved my arm away from my eyes and opened them. . .
I found myself surrounded by darkness but in front of me, a ray of sunlight shone down on a patch of golden flowers and on. . .

. . .

Tubbo.
I could hear him crying, I slowly approach him from behind.

"Tommy. . . I'm scared. . . Tommy. . . I-I'm so sorry. . ."

I felt real bad, he was just a kid like me, I stepped into the light more as he turned to see me, he chuckled sadly and tried to stop crying,"I-. . . I always was a crybaby. . . Wasn't I Tommy?", I didn't respond, but he stood up and wiped his tears,"Yeah. . . I-I know. . . You aren't, really Tommy are you?. . .", he turned to me, I sighed and shook my head,"No. . .", he nods,"Yeah. . . I uh. . . Tommy has been gone for. . . A long time now.", Tubbo looked over to me,"Wha. . . What is your name?", I smiled gently and held out my hand,"I'm Ranboo.", he looked at my hand and slowly shook it,"Ranboo. . .", he smiled at me,"That's a nice name, Ranboo.", "Thank you. . .", I nod, he then took my hands and pulled me into the patch of flowers. . .

~

I let him talk about his feelings, he talked about his life with Tommy and it made me think how he confused me with Tommy, from him he was blonde, blue eyes and was British but, to be fair not many humans seem to fall down here often.

"My family. . . They are about you a lot, you made so many friends. . .", I look at him,"They. . . They really care about me, even if they've only known me for a short time. . .", Tubbo nods,"Yeah, they do.", he then looked around the area,"Ranboo. . . I-. . . I can't keep these souls inside of me.", I look up,"I mean, with the souls I have my compassion and my feelings back. . .", I put a hand on his shoulder,"You can feel the others?. . . They're desire?. . .", Tubbo nods,"Yes. . . They all want the same thing. . .", I watched Tubbo stand up and pull me up with him.

"It's Time To Break The Barrier."

~~~

"Please. . . Leave and go with your friends. . .", Tubbo turned away from me,"I-. . . Someone needs to stay and look after the flowers. . .", I watched as he walked away from me, I went after him and hugged him,". . .", he slowly hugged me back,"Thank you. . . Please, go be happy for me. . .", I let me him go and he began to walk away,"And. . . Tell mom and dad I love them. . .", with that he was gone. . .
I looked at the heart necklace I now wore, it was a symbol of their friendship.

~

Going back through the underground, I wanted to see so many things before I left.
I then noticed Flowely,". . .", ". . .", he looked away,"Maybe you aren't as much as an idiot as I thought.", I smiled,"Thanks, Tubbo.", he rolled his eyes and looked away,"Why don't you just leave and go enjoy your happy ending.", "Because I'm getting one last person out of here.", I went over to a house and emptied a flowerpot,"Because you're coming with us.", he looked at me shocked but glared,"Wha--No, I'm not getting in that.", I stare at him,"You think you have a choice? ^ ^", he stared at me.

~

"I hate you.", "You know you love me.", I carried Flowely out of the Mountain and we were hit by sunlight.

=

That night, Flowely watched from the dresser as Ranboo slept.
He questioned why after everything he chose to bring him with him and just convince that Nerd and Comedian to create two artificial soul for him and. . . Someone else.
Of course, Mom freaked out by his injuries and Tubbo felt. . . A little guilty at all the bandages and plasters on him or his face.

"Fucking Ranboo."

Flowely  look up to see Tommy's ghost,"Come on, Tom. . . He convinced Smiley Trash Bag to create souls for us.", Tommy rolled his eyes as he sat on the dresser with Flowely,"What do we do now? He's obviously not gonna reset.", ". . . Protect him maybe.", Tommy shrugged, the door then opened.
Mom. . .
She came in and placed a plate of pie on the dresser, she then readjusted Ranboo's head to be sure he was more comfortable.
She left, Flowely and Tommy looked and then at Ranboo. . .