{A Witch's Protection}

"I'm still not sure about this. . ."

"The police are already on the case of those missing students, it's best if we try and find them ourselves."

"Nathaniel is right, it's best if we try and find the students before the police come back down again."

~~~

"Alright, remember to stick to the trail and not to separate from your family or friends, find those students."

~~~

Nicole's POV~

I had the honour of carrying my little brother while our parents went on ahead looking for those stupid students, I was with my best friend Beth.
Beth sighed as we followed my parents,"You really think the Witch is real?", "I mean, there are many stories of how many people have died or went missing, but never proof that there was an actual Witch.", my brother was just sleeping as we talked more about the Witch, whether she was real or not, but. . . Unless you give me solid evidence, I won't believe that there was an actual Witch haunting this town.

~

Eventually, we found this. . .old looking house.
My little brother was now awake and trying to grab some of the twigs, I set him down on the ground by a pile of leaves,"Hey, bud. Let's a play a game. Me and Beth are gonna go hide and all you have to do is count as high as you can till we get back.", he gave me a smile as I we went in the house,"You sure we should leave a 4 year-old there?", "If I take him inside, he'll start to cry and we don't want to bring attention to us if something is in there.

~

The building was terrifying.
All the spooky drawings, the building was practically falling apart.
Beth picked up a skull of a wild animal,"Creepy.", I nod as I shined the light around,"No kidding.", I pointed to the basement,"Check everywhere, but to hell if we're splitting up.", Beth nods and took my hand as we entered the basement.

~

We froze.
There lay. . . 3 dead bodies. . . The bodies of the College students. . .
Beth turned away to throw up, but I couldn't look away, the tear stains and their expressions put me in a trance.
My flashlight danced along the walls to reveal the basement was some kid of. . . Sacrifice?
Many pictures of strange people, candles that had been blown out and a book that looked like it was wrapped in flesh.
Beth grabbed my shoulder and shook my free,"We have to go! We have to tell the others!", the room then ends as if it got more dark, it got more cold and the breeze was more heavy.
Then we heard it. . .
The sounds that we heard only in stories, we turn around in hopes it was just the others. . .

Beth and I screamed for our lives, but it did not faze the woman, she reached to us with her long sleeves and I only got more frantic when Beth was being lifted in he air by something I couldn't see!I watched as Beth screamed for mercy, her eyes r...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Beth and I screamed for our lives, but it did not faze the woman, she reached to us with her long sleeves and I only got more frantic when Beth was being lifted in he air by something I couldn't see!
I watched as Beth screamed for mercy, her eyes rolling back and tears of blood running down her face as her finger tips started to turn black.
With tears, I ran out of the basement as fast as I could.

~

I ran out the door to my little brother, I scooped him in my arms,"We have to go!", "Bethy?", "Beth isn't coming, bro!", I ran as fast as I could.
Suddenly my ankles were grapped and I fell, dropping my brother!
I looked up at him and could see he was about to cry, I turned to pull myself up to get to him but I was then pulled back harshly and fast,"NO!!!!", I began to scream for help as long as I could, I was then brought in the air and was met the wild grey eyes. . .

=

The little boy cried as the pain of hitting the ground finally set in.
The Witch slowly emerged from the shadows, she loomed over the crying and injured boy, ready to take his soul and body.

"WAIT!"

The Witch snapped her head up to he new face, a man that was to dressed in black clothing walked into the area.
They picked up the small boy and rocked him gently to silence him.
The hooded figure looked at the Witch, who boiled in rage, the hooded figure chuckled,"Even you wouldn't kill a kid, eyes like this child's would haunt you for years.", the Witch remained silent as she lower her arms and kept them to herself as the Hooded Figure calmed the boy down.
They smirked under their hood as they looked up at the Witch,"I'd like to offer you I deal. It benefits both of us.", the Witch leaned down to him in interest, giving the figure some of her time,"You and I, we both have a common enemy: Your sister and her friends.", the Witch's eyes glowed in angry at the mention of her little sister, the hooded man continued,"I say, we help one another out here, we have a common enemy and this child, could be of use.", the Witch leaned down, the child immediately hid his face in the man's neck.
The Witch made a seemingly sound of agreement before she pulled out a string of necklaces, she handed it to the figure who knew what to do, he put it around the neck of the boy.

~

"BETH!!!"

"NICOLE!!!"

"VELVET!!!"

The village ran to the sounds of crying to see the small boy alone on the forest floor, the father picked up his son and took notice of the strange necklace around his boy's neck.
The Villagers soon had to leave because of how late and dark it was, but none knew of the woman watching them or more spectacularly the boy, who wore the necklace that would lead her to her victory.

~

That night, the village concluded that as long as the necklace was in the possession of the boy, The Witch would leave them be.
The Witch would watch from afar as the boy grew, she knew that patience would be reward her.
All she needed was to wait.

○MCYT○ Mini Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें