{You Need To Calm Down}

Techno's POV~

It has been a while since we got locked in. Dream was sitting in a corner writing and his mask was shattered around the cell. . . I picked up the pieces and looked at it, I looked up at Dream, who was writing but he was pressing the pencil down hard and writing furiously fast. . .

After a picked up the pieces of his mask, I put them down on the table and put it together on the table like a lose puzzle piece. . .

Suddenly Dream growled harshly before I turned to see him throw the book at the wall,"THIS IS USELESS!!!!", I calmly took a deep breath as he grabbed his hair and taking deep breaths harshly, not having the ability to calm down,"Dream, calm down.", "CALM DOWN!?!?", he looked at me with his eyes wide, scars visible and I feel anger and fear radiating off him,"HOW CAN I BE CALM!?!? I'VE BEEM CALM, FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG!!!! AND NOW WE ARE BOTH STUCK IN THIS FUCKING CELL WITH NO WAY OUT AND WE WILL MOST LIKELY DIE HERE!!! SO HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO BE CALM!?!?!?!?", he breathed heavily as he finished. . . I look at him calmly. . .
I walk over to me, he went from anger to free and held his arms to shield himself. . . Iike I was going to hit him. . .

I threw my Cape around Dream, he slowly lowered his arms in surprise, this shows that he hasn't felt something like a Cape in so long. . .
I tie the string around him, I picked up the book and and I directed Dream to sit down. . .
Once we were sat down, I turned him to me,"Dream. You must never give up hope. No matter how bad this looks, I know I will get the both of us out of this place and I won't let Quackity hurt you again.", he rested his head on my shoulder,"He'll be here next week. . . How can we get out in that time. . .", I pat his head, like he was a puppy,"I'll find a way. . .", he slightly nods before he drifted off. . .
I opened the book and began to read. ..

(Best Friends!!):3

(Best Friends!!)
:3