{Sapnap's Fear}

<Years Ago>

**Dream- 10
George- 15
Bad- 18
Sapnap- 3
Awesamdude- 20**

Badboyhalo's POV~

As the oldest, I had more responsibility. Both me and George were the oldest out of the group of 4, the youngest being Dream and Sapnap. . .

Dream was a responsible kid, even for someone his age. While Sapnap was till only 3 years old, not understanding the dangers of the world or the monsters that could potentially hurt him and us. . .

Although, my friend, Awesamdude, likes to come round and help me and George look after them, despite Dream pouting that he was old enough to look after himself, he at the end of the day enjoyed Awesamdude's company.

One day, myself and George had to go out for a 2 day long trip. . . Sapnap hugged my leg and gave me sad eyes, I patted his head sadly,"Hey... I promise, we'll be back before you know it...", Awesamdude nods,"I'll look after them, I promise.", I nod sadly as I gave Sapnap and Dream one last hug. . .

=

As me and George took off on our horses, he smiled at me,"I guess you really like being the parent of them, huh.", I smirk at him,"Your one to talk.", George huffed and looked away,"Don't know what your talking about.", I sighed as we picked up the speed. . .

Awesamdude's POV~

Sapnap played with his toy pandas, Dream played video games and Awesamdude sat on the sofa reading about Enderman while keeping an eye on them...

He felt someone tug his sleeve, he looked down and saw Sapnap and Dream,"Mister Awesamdude? We're hungry.", I smiled,"Then, let's get some food on.", Dream smiled while Sapnap nods...

I decided Dream could have Pizza and Chips for dinner and for Sapnap, Bad said that Sapnap started eating mash potatoes and even chips, so I can give him that... Yeah, I can! If I couldn't, then I'll deal with the consequences later from Bad, which I know will be painful! TvT

Dream was enjoying his Pizza and chips, I was kind of having difficulty feeding Sapnap, he wouldn't open his mouth at some times...
I was worried about that... I see the spoon down and sighed,"What's up with you, Sapnap...?", he looked at me with a blank expression but I could tell something was bothering him in his eyes...

After I, FINALLY, got Sapnap feed, it was time to get them to bed...
I put Sapnap in the crib bed while I put Dream was in his room,"I can go to bed myself...", I nod,"I know, but I want to make sure you sleep.", he sighed and flopped on his bed...
I tucked him under the covers and ruffled his hair,"Night, Dream.", he got under the covers and grumbled,"Night...", he smiled, He loves me and he knows it!

Awesamdude sat in the living room, reading his book while he listened to soft radio music...
He suddenly jumped at the sound of crying! He threw the book on the sofa and ran upstairs!

He opened Sapnap's room and saw the small child crying, Awesamdude immediately picked up Sapnap and rocked him in his arms,"Shhh... Shhh...", Sapnap wrapped his small arms around Awesamdude's neck, crying into his shoulder, Awesamdude sat down on the floor and rocked Sapnap gently...

Sapnap had calmed himself after a while... Awesamdude smiled gently,"What's wrong...?", Sapnap looked at him and then looked at the door,"Bad... He not come when... when I called...for 'im...!", Awesamdude realised something ... Everytime Sapnap was separated from someone he knew, he would start to cry or run away and hide...

Separation Anxiety...

Comman for kids his age, I gently brushed his hair out his eyes and smiled,"I promise you... Bad will be back before you know it... And I will never leave you alone...", Sapnap sniffled a bit.beofre he lay down on me...

beofre he lay down on me