{Resurfacing Memories}

Foolish's POV~

After Quackity left, I was shook my head. . . There was something off about him, he did help with The Red Banquet, but. . .

. . .

I dunno. . . I walk down a path back to my house to continue my research on The Egg. . .
I sat down at my desk and began to write out a few notes on it, it seems holy water is a way to disinfect someone but how can we get rid of the vines, we wouldn't have enough holy water for that and besides. . . Doesn't seem any of my powers would work on that thing. . .

. . .

I sighed heavily, dropping my pencil, that's all I got. . .
Unless someone is an expert on this cursed thing, they'll probably be our best chance at defeating this thing. . .

"Foolish?"

I jump to only see Eret,"Sorry, I um, did knock. I didn't realise you were in the study.", I smile and wave him inside,"No, your fine, come in.", Eret walked in and seemed a little, shaken.
I rub my eyes,"Sorry about the mess been working, how have you been old pal?", he nods,"It's fine, and um. . . I've been fine.", I turn to him as we sat down on the sofa,"Are you sure, sorry it's just you seem a little shaken is all, Eret.", he nods, he then turned to me a little more, taking his glasses off,"Foolish I um. . . I have to say something.", I smiled,"What's up? Something wrong??", he was quiet. . .

. . .

"I remember something Foolish."

I felt my heart skip a beat, did he. . . Does he??!
I smiled and got excited,"W-Wait, you remember something, what do you remember??!", Eret then moved his hand to his stomach,"I remember. . . Feeling intense pain in my stomach. . . When I looked down, I had a sword in my stomach here and my hands were coated with my blood. . . And I remember the feeling of falling and someone calling out my name. . . That's all I got sorry. . .", I smile,"No,no,no. There's no need to apologise! I'm just happy you remember something!", Eret smiled.  .  .

So, he remembers the pain before he lost his memory. . .