{Protective Of Dadza}

Tommy's POV~

"I'll see you around, Tommy.", "Wait!", Philza stopped walking away, he turned to me again,"Yes?", I gulp, I didn't want him to go back alone,"Can. . . Can I walk you back please, I don't wanna be out alone while Sam Nook is charging. . .", Philza smiled,"Of course.", he waved me to follow and I immediately jogged after him.
My plan was simple: Walk back with Philza, Check the perimeter for Dream, Wait for Techno to come back and Warn him that Dream is going off the deep end.

~

Once Philza was inside, I immediately check around the place.
He didn't seem to be in the woods, he wasn't in the underground training area Philza had, the dog shack thing and of course Techno's and Ranboo's houses.
I sighed with relief,"He ain't here. . . Guess he is just messing with my head for now. . .", guess that's kind of reassuring I mean, at least he's not going to kill me or anyone just yet.
I entered Philza's House and see him holding tea,"Would you like some tea, Tommy? Just to calm yourself.", I nod, and take the cup from him,"Yeah. Yeah, thanks Philza.", he nods as he took a sip himself from his own glass and I just took my glass immediately downing it down.

~

I sat outside on the porch, waiting for either Wilbur, Techno or heck-Both of them to come back so I can warn them about Dream going really off the deep end.
I heard the gate open, I immediately looked up and smiled as Techno and Wilbur were here!
"Techno! Will!"
I ran to them, of course Wilbur was shocked but happy while Techno was more pissed,"Tommy.", "Tommyinnit!", Wilbur immediately pulled me into a hug,"I missed ya man, how are you doing??", "Wilbur, Techno, you have to listen to me! This is urgent!", they immediately frowned and Wilbur put me down,"Has something happened?",  I nod.

~

I showed them the sign Dream left.
Wilbur looked unsure,"Will he hurt Philza?-", "Over my dead body he will.", we turn to Techno, who was too calm about this,"Dream only seems to be messing with Tommy's head, so no harm will be done to anyone, expect he's going for Mental torture.", "What kind of a sick bastard-?", "He got it from me Tommy.", I froze and looked at Techno, who rubbed his eyes as he removed his glasses,"It was an old strategy of mine for enemies, but this is just enough proof that Dream has gone off the deep end completely.", "Is therapy even an option at this point?", Wilbur shrugged, Techno turned to us,"But from now on, I'll keep an eye on Philza just to be safe, with Dream out and with his sanity level literally below heck itself, we have to be more careful when going near him.", Wilbur nods,"Yeah.", with that Wilbur went in to probably check on Philza.
Techno looked at me,"Keep in mind, Dream has that Revival Book with him, so Tommy; Don't Go Messing With Forces Beyond Your Own.", I nod, I hug myself,"When he was in that cell. . . I felt so powerful, like-like I could do whatever I wanted and he couldn't and now that he's out-. . .", Techno nods,"Dream wouldn't change as soon as he got out, he is going to be and is, more infuriated and wanting revenge on Quackity.", I nod again, from now on I'll listen to others and get their point of view, but is there even a chance to talk sense into Dream?

~

Wilbur and Philza were in the living room talking, me and Techno were silent both of us not sure if Dream would really go this far for revenge.
He said back before the war had reasons to do what he does but, what are those reasons?
But right now it doesn't matter, all that does matter at the moment is that Philza is safe and I think Dream won't hurt Phil, because Techno will go off the deep end as well if Philza dies.