{Fran The Service Dog}

{Timeline Takes Place in the past}

Sam's POV~

After a lot of thinking, I decided to adopt one of the dogs in the pet store.
Daniel helped me look through all the dogs or puppies we had over the years, I the noticed the puppy that the Twins had abandoned, I turn to Daniel,"What about this one?", he smiled,"Sure. I'll look at it's records find out what it needs.", I nod as he left.
I unlock the Kennal and the puppy immediately ran to me, running around my legs, I smiled and bent down to pick them up,"Hey, there.", the puppy seemed happy with me, Daniel came over,"Well, you made a good choice Sam.", he handed me the sheet and I was just now thinking of a name for them.

~

After returning home, from the store, I set up the Dog bed for them, put the bowls put with food and water, and some toys for the puppy.
The puppy immediately started to Bark with joy, I think, and curled up in the bed with the blankets,"Night, pup.", I went to my bedroom and made sure to leave the door open a jar in case the pup got lonely.
I got changed and went to bed.

~

Muffled voices were around me, I couldn't open my eyes like they were glued shut, the voices around me were coming from either side of me.

"Inject him with *****."

"Are we sure?"

"This is our first discovery of a Hybird, we most not let it go to waste."

"But Sir---"

"Inject him, no arguments."

I realised who the voices were, I tired to open my eyes or move but I could feel my hands and ankles were tied down by something, I tired to scream or yell but nothing came out of my mouth.

"Sir, he's waking."

"Inject him before he wakes up completely."

No, no, no, no, no-----!!!!

~

I opened my eyes in fear, I sat up feeling sweat all over me, I shook and held myself close.
"*Arf!*"
I flinched and looked down in fear, only to see my new puppy trying to climb up on my bed. I reach down and picked him up, and placed him on my lap,"Sorry, pup. . . Did I wake you?. . .", instead the puppy made itself comfortable on my lap, I sighed and gave it a head pat and. . . It felt nice to have someone here, or at least a pet that makes me feel better after a nightmare like that. . .

=
~Years Later~

Dream's POV~

As we waited for Big Brother to be released from this scary hospital, I could tell he was very sad.
I jumped off the Hospital Bed and went out to the hall to get someone.
I saw Sam and Mama Ponk talking, I went to Fran and took their lead and took them inside the Hospital Room.
Fran jumped up onto Foolish's bed, surprising him but he smiled as Fran made themselves comfortable.
"Dream, where is?-"
I smiled up at Sam, he smiled back and ruffled my hair,"Your a good kid, Dream.", Foolish was happy and again, and so was Sam!
^ ^