{Protective Older Brother}

Quackity's POV~

Another day, to fucking panic!!!
Can't believe Dream and Techno got away, how though they were in fucking cell surrounded by Lava so what the fuck!?!?
I walk by Jschlatt,"Pissed still?", "Fuck off.", "I wouldn't go upstairs.", I frown, I glare at him while he still was aying with cards,"Why.", he chuckled, I frown and go upstairs.

I froze.

Purpled looked pissed, Foolish was worried and kneeling by Sam who was on his knees and pulling his hair in. . . Pain? As tears ran down his face.
I rush back down to Jschlatt,"The fuck happened?!", Jschlatt looked up,"Hm? Oh, that spell you used on Sam, Foolish detected it and it's hurting Sam much more than it already did, mentality and physically.", I stare at him in shock, I didn't know Foolish had that magic,"Why didn't you tell me. . .?!", "I told you not to go upstairs.", "You son of a bitch--","You used what on Sam.", I froze. I look up to see Purpled on the stairs, I glare at Jschlatt who was smirking as he held an ace in his hand.

=

Purpled's POV~

I ran after Quackity as he darted into the Casino,"HEY!", I ran after him, shoving every table or chair our of the way to get answers from this Con-Man!
Quackity burst into the room with the games and ran to the pool table,"GET AWAY!!", "WHY ARE YOU RUNNING, YOU CONMAN!!", we run around it for a while before I had enough and lept over it and tackled him,"OW!", "GOT YOU!", he then elbowed me in the face making me let him go, I held my bloody nose for a moment,"HAHA!! Even as a monster like you, you can never beat me!. . .---", I then heard him gag, I look up and saw a shocking sight. . .

Foolish had stabbed Quackity in the side with his trident.
Quackity fell to ground and held his side in pain, I stood up and wiped my nose,"Good job.", Foolish nods, he then grabbed Quackity by the hair,"What did you do, fucker.", Quackity gulped as he held his side,"Go on Quackity tell Foolish.", we turn and saw Jschlatt,"Shut up you Goat!. . .", Jschlatt handed me a tissue for the bloody nose, and turned to Foolish,"As the Casino Dealer. I have offer you a deal, in exchange for answers all you have to do is act quickly to fix what the moron has done.", Quackity looked at Foolish, who then nodded,"Deal. Now spill.", and then. . . Jschlatt started talking.

Oh was Quackity about to be a grilled.

=

Foolish's POV~

I stare at him in disbelief.
I looked at Quackity who only tried to get me off him,"Quackity. When I said my contact included not hurting my family and friends.", I griped his hair harder, making him flinch,"I MEANT THE SAME FOR MY LITTLE BROTHER AND DAD!!!", he stared at me with shock,"W-Wait. . . Little brother. . . Dad. . .?!", Purpled nods as he held the tissue to his nose,"Yeah!. . . Did you not know this information?!. . .", Quackity looked at me and he knew, he fucked up.

~

I cuffed him to the pipe and turned to Jschlatt,"Look after Sam, I'm going to see Dream.", he nods and leaves, I turn to Purpled,"I guess you should go see Punz.", he nods and we got  find our brothers.

"I KNOW WHAT YOU TWO ARE!!"

We both stopped walking and turned to Quackity, now looking at him I coukd see a man that was insane and tricked me from the start,"I'LL TELL EVERYONE THE MOSNTERS YOU BOTH ARE UNDER IT ALL!!!", I look at Purpled and I could tell we were both in the same situation, I smirked,"But who will believe you?", I held up he key to the Cuffs and threw it down to the first floor.

~

I rushed across the bridge and saw Dream, covered in blood and wounds,"DREAM!", he looked up i near but was shocked to see me,"F-Foolish. . .", I fell to my knees as I embraced my brother,"Oh my God. . .! What did you do to you. . .?!", Dream hide his face in my chest and cried and hugged my back, I played with his hair as I rocked him in my arms,"Shhh. . . Shhh. . . I'm here now. . .", I closed my eyes as Dream let out so many built up emotions. . .

{Designs For Their Casino Uniform}