{School Problems}

Tubbo's POV~

"Tubbo...", I sighed, I probably got the lowest grade... My teacher held up my paper to me,"Have you been paying attention at all...?", "I-I have sir, it's just--","Well, you need to try harder. Pay attention more.", he handed me the paper and continued to call out everyone's names...

I failed again... Even if Niki helped me, I still failed.
I walked through the hall again and just went to my locker...

"Hey, Tubbo! How are you??", I sighed,"I'm sorry, Niki...", I showed her the test, she looked sad and hugged me,"It's OK, Tubbo... You just learn differently from others, we will find a way to help you...", I sigh as I hugged her back...

Tommy was off for the week due to a head cold, but if he knew if my Teacher was still refusing to help me or that others picked on me because I was Dyslexic, he would take extreme measures...
So, when I heard he was coming in tomorrow... I was scared...

====

Tommy watched as I went up to the desk, my Teacher sighed again,"Disappointed.", I nod,"I know...", he shook his head as I returned to my seat...
Tommy stared at the Teacher, I shook my head and he huffed.

====

The assembly began again...
The Headmaster seemed excited, meaning something boring...
This was going to be another long day...

×××××

"And to finish today's announcements, a student has requested to make a speech for all of you.", Tubbo looked up and watched in shock...

As Tommy walked on stage.

Tommy stood infront of the microphone and cleared his throat;

"I just wanted to say, this school is the lowest of the low. And I'm not talking about grades or reputation. I'm talking about how you all treat others differently because of mental disorder, their body shape, learning disability and so much more! Just because you may be Dyslexic or Autistic, that doesn't mean they're stuipd or a disappointment! They just need more help understanding the material, let that sink in, low lives."

The whole gym was silent.

Tubbo was staring at Tommy in shock, Tubbo and Tommy's teacher rubbed his forehead and ran a hand through his hair feeling ashamed, the people that picked on others for being Autistic or Dyslexic were now looking at each other...

While Tommy walked home, he heard quick footsteps coming up behind, he turned around just in time to catch Tubbo's surprise hug!
Tubbo looked so happy,"Thank you! Thank you, Tommy!", Tommy smiled and hugged his bee loving friend back,"Anytime...", and with that... They walked home together... Feeling like tomorrow will be different for the both of them...

××Remember to treat everyone equally and the way you want to be treated and never bully anyone.××